19

Thank you for 2.3K!

Sira was confused

Sira was confused. Later that day she was going for dinner with Jimin, but she didn't know why he was suddenly taking her to dinner or what she should wear for it.

It was only 5 o'clock, yet, Sira was rummaging around in her closet, looking for suitable clothes.

"No. No. No. Nope. Never," she muttered under her breath as she tossed aside the rejected garments.

"Why exactly does your room look like a hurricane went through it?" Yoo Ra questioned.

"I don't know what to wear!"

"Where are you going?" Yoo Ra asked, internally smirking. She and Jimin had been talking recently.

"To dinner."

"With who?"

"Jimin."

"Are you really sure you don't like him?" Yoo Ra raised a brow sceptically.

"No," Sira sighed.

"I knew it!"

"Whatever, just help choose something to wear. He didn't tell me where we're going so I don't know whether I should wear casual clothes or formal or semi-formal," Sira complained.

"Wear a dress. A nice one."

"You choose one. I can't find anything."

Yoo Ra shook her head at her friend's indecisiveness and peered into the closet. Within a few minutes, she stood in front of Sira holding out an outfit.

"I'm impressed. That is pretty cute," Sira commented,"Thanks!"

"No problem, now hurry up and get ready for your date."

"It's not a date!"

▪▪▪

Jimin knocked on the door, slightly nervous, but looking forward to it.

The door creaked open, revealing a dressed up Sira.

She felt overdressed. 

Jimin thought she looked beautiful.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi."

"You look really nice."

"Thanks, you look great yourself."

Silence.

"We should get going," Jimin suggested.

Sira nodded in agreement and followed him out to his car. They spent the car ride in silence, only the soft music from the radio audible.

"Why is this so awkward?" Sira broke the silence in car as they both sat there not knowing what to say.

"I don't know. We've gone for dinner before, it's never been like this."

"Yeah, then let's just be normal. I don't understand this awkwardness."

"As you wish, my lady," Jimin grinned, getting out of the car. Knowing that he was going to open the car door for her, Sira stayed inside, smiling slightly as he speed-walked to her side of the car and opened it, holding out a hand for her to take.

"Is this a date, peasant?" Sira asked jokingly, taking his hand and getting out of the car.

"I'd like it to be," Jimin said, looking directly into her eyes,"but you can consider it whatever you want."

  »»————- ♡ ————-«« 

 Let me tie your shoes, cause I don't want you falling for anyone else.

***

gotta keep yall waiting ;)

lol no i have no time to write

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO: follow me on instagram @/actuallyidontknow_