27

Sira was waiting in the park; waiting for Jimin, who was being shoved out of his dorm because he was late.

Wardrobe coordinator: Yoo Ra and Taehyung

Hair and makeup: Yoo Ra

Script: Taehyung

"Hey, sorry I'm late," Jimin's voice sounded muffled. Sira looked up from her phone to see Jimin bundled upin a long coat and a scarf which was covering  half his face.

"It's alright, now where are we going, boyfriend?"

"Wherever you want, girlfriend."

"I actually can't believe it. I had a crush on you for so long."

Jimin laughed softly,"I can tell."

It was at this point when Sira remembered that she was supposed to tell Jimin about the whole 'using his face in her webtoon' thing and hope he wasn't completely creeped out. But how was she going to bring it up?

They were slowly walking towards an ice cream shop. There was a comfortable silence, both enjoying each others presence. Except, Sira was using this time to think of a less weird way of confessing her sins. Unfortunately for her, they had reached.

The shop was cute; it was painted in pastel colours and had booths shaped like carriages with silky cloth draped over the top with fairy lights strung along it. The cloth served as a curtain that could be drawn to enclose the booth from all sides. It created a very intimate atmosphere and was perfect for a date.

They ordered some ice cream and settled down in one of the booths. It was slightly dark, with only the fairy lights inside.

They talked for a while before Sira plucked up her courage and began,"So, Jimin, I have something to -"

Jimin's phone started ringing.

"Sorry, I'll just answer this," he smiled sheepishly and went outside.

Sira, however, was panicking. She didn't think she could say it without crying tears of embarrassment.

Jimin walked back into the shop looking distraught.

"Sira, I'm sorry but I have to go. I-I really don't want to ditch you but something really important has come up and I need to go."

He looked terrible. He was constantly running his hand through his hair, something he did when he was stressed, his hands were trembling and his eyes seemed to be welling up with tears.

"It's alright, you can go, we can do this another time."

"Thank you," he breathed, before striding out of the shop.

Sira watched as he called someone, still looking very frustrated.

"Taehyung! Go! Now! I'm heading there but I can't make it in time, please. I just got the call and -"

The car door slammed, cutting off the rest of the conversation.

»»----- ♡ -----««
Are you French because Eiffel for you.

♤♤♤
You guys are so sweet ily ♡