34

"Hey, Taehyung, this is Yoo Ra. I heard about what happened and I offer my condolences."

"Sira? Well, she's not in the best state right now."

"Jimin told her about the accident and, it's not my story to tell, but I'll tell you this much: that accident involved Sira too."

"Yes, I know. I hope they'll be able to talk it out. Right now I don't think either of them are feeling well enough to talk about it."

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you later. Bye"

Yoo Ra put down her phone, sighing. She had hoped that Sira's bad memories would remain in the past, but it seems that they were haunting her even now.

▪▪▪

Sira was exhausted.

She had spent the night tossing turning, staring blankly at the ceiling as sleep evaded her. Panic seizing her as she thought about telling Jimin her experience of the incident, she sat up. Breathing heavily, perspiration forming on her forehead, she got out of bed.

To do the only thing that calmed her down. Drawing.

She flipped through her sketchbook, panic diminishing as she looked at her past works.

Smiling slightly upon seeing the rough sketches of the webtoon, Sira felt her heart soar. This webtoon was the best thing to happen to her aside from Jimin.

Looking at it, she was amused by her infatuation with the ethereal boy and how there were little sketches of him along the border.

Tracing the drawing lightly, Sira decided. She was going to talk to him tomorrow and tell him everything.

And, she would do her utmost to prevent this issue from becoming an obstacle in their relationship.

▪▪▪

Jimin was confused. He didn't expect Sira to react the way she did after hearing about the accident.

He knew by gut instinct that there was more to the story. But what was it?

Sira had told him earlier, about how there was an incident in her life that left her in a bad state, and even now she could not trust people easily.

Did she trust him enough to tell him why she reacted that way?

Jimin didn't know.

But he wanted - he needed - to find out.

♤♤♤
Since I was tagged by @bts_army7352

♤♤♤Since I was tagged by @bts_army7352

1. No, and I don't plan to either.
2. Taehyung
3. Yoongi/Jimin let's be real who can actually pick one bias

4. A friend introduced me to kpop. I started off as an exo-l and but later got more into BTS. I still like EXO though.

5. 31 July 2016; I only remember the date because it was my birthday

6. Save me
7. Angst (you know I can't help it ;}
8. By BTS it's Singularity but otherwise it's Love Scenario by ikon. 《I feel it in my heart that magic shop is going to be a bop》

9. Yoonseok/sope
10.
BLISSJIN
SugaWithThatTae
CallMeSugadaddy
threeletterslife
pocketbangtan
jikookcapuccino

@Sumayyonaise  your aegyo was my type ;)