11

Thank you for 200 reads!

I gaped at him, mouth open and eyes wide

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Um, yeah, I could help you if you want," Jimin muttered.

"Yes, please, I'd really appreciate it," I said.

"Okay, let's meet at 5 in the library. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, it's fine."

Jimin smiled at me, waved and left, taking Taehyung along with him. While I, sat there in shock.

"Looks like you got yourself a tutor," Yoo Ra grinned.

I groaned as realisation set in and rested my head on the table. I had better not mess up in front him or I'd never live it down.

▪▪▪

5 o'clock

It's 5 o'clock.

I was in the library, waiting for my new tutor. I glanced at my watch every few seconds, my anxiety increasing by the minute.

What if I accidentally mention the webtoon? What if someone else tells him about it? I need to pass psychology but my tutor himself is giving me anxiety.

"Hi, sorry I'm late," someone whispered.

I looked up to see Jimin, the sole cause of my fantasies and anxiety. He took a seat next to mine and took out his books.

"No, it's alright. We should start studying," I spoke softly.

He grinned, his eyes becoming little crescents, as he opened his textbook.

"Okay, how far have you learnt in class?" he queried.

"Um, until developmental psychology."

"Do you understand all of it?"

"No, not really."

"Alright, I'll go through the whole chapter with you, so if you don't know what's going on just stop me, okay?" he said, flipping through the textbook.

I nodded in agreement and looked at the book, which he had placed in the middle of the table.

"Developmental psychology is a scientific approach which aims to explain growth, change and consistency though the lifespan," Jimin recited,"So this means that it looks at how thinking, feeling, and behavior change throughout a person’s life and it mainly focuses development during childhood. Do you know why?"

"Um, children are easily influenced?"

"Hmm, not exactly. Look here," Jimin pointed towards one of the paragraphs. He leaned closer to me in order to show me the right text.

"Childhood is the period during an individual's lifespan when the most change occurs. So in a way, you're right, because children change the most due to their malleability."

I nodded in response, feeling overwhelmed that I actually understood something and because Jimin hadn't moved back. He was still leaning towards me, our bodies in such close proximity that I could feel the heat radiating off him. His shoulder brushed against mine as he fidgeted in his seat. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down my heart, which seemed to be working overtime.

I could hear him talking eagerly, glancing at me every few seconds to make sure that I would understand.

"Sira? Sira!" he waved his hand in front of my face,"Are you listening to me? We can continue later if you're tired."

"What? Uh, yes, sure let's do it later," I stammered as I tried not gaze into his deep brown eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you later then," Jimin said, smiling, as he patted my head and left.

My hand went to touch the spot Jimin had patted as I ran my fingers through my hair. That was very unexpected.

What was even more unexpected was that Jimin was a great teacher and that I actually understood it.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see 👀

♤♤♤

Exo's so hot that they need to give out heat 🔥
An exothermic reaction is one during which heat is released.

((bonus science puns bc im a nerd)) and this book needs some educational value

slow updates because i'm going to be really busy until april :(