25

"So much stuff happened and you didn't tell me?! Am I not your friend anymore?" Yoo Ra gasped as Sira finished telling her the events of the the past few weeks.

"I'm sorry, I was really overwhelmed."

"Nah, I already knew everything. Except what happened today," Yoo Ra smirked.

"Wait, what? How did you know?"

"Honey, who do you think let Jimin into your room? How did he know that you like to bake?"

Sira gasped in disbelief,"You traitor!"

"Nope, only doing my best friend duties by hooking you up with a nice guy."

"Huh, then I guess I've done my best friend duties too," Sira mused.

"Hah! When did that happen?"

Sira looked at Yoo Ra slyly,"When I introduced you to Taehyung. I've noticed that you seem to be going out a lot, with friends whom I've never met. I don't even know if they exist."

"Yeah! You don't know them, because you're always either sleeping or watching some show."

"Wasn't Taehyung with you when you walked in on Jimin and I?"

Yoo Ra gaped at her, unable to reply because, well it was true.

"Either way, you have to start telling me things again! I can't believe you just forgot to mention that you made out with your crush!"

"Sure, but then you must tell me when you and Taehyung do the dirty, because let's be honest you two are way hornier than Jimin and I."

»»————- ♡ ————-««
Do you play soccer? Because you're a keeper.

♤♤♤I'm obsessed with Baby don't stop holy hell someone stop taeyong my poor heart can't take it anymorep

♤♤♤
I'm obsessed with Baby don't stop
holy hell someone stop taeyong my poor heart can't take it anymore
p.s. I love Lucas. Just gonna leave it out here