28

Sira went back to her dorm, wondering what had come up that Jimin was so frazzled. She was getting slightly worried about him, and, wow that was a weird feeling.
It had been a long time since she'd cared about anyone other than herself and Yoo Ra.

She wasn't self-absorbed, but think of it more as a precautionary instinct. Meeting new people, depending on others, it all made her feel suffocated. It reminded her of the many people who had thrown her away like she was trash.

Jimin was the first person whom Sira had openly talked to. There wasn't even the slightest bit of wariness or reluctance. He seemed so pure, so innocent. He always seemed to be glowing with an aura of naïveté. Sira had no problems in getting to know him.

But now that she liked him, more than she should, now that they were together, her worries were returning.

As they say, though I don't know who says it, once bitten twice shy.

Being betrayed, being hurt once was enough.

How long had she even known Jimin? 4, 5 months? Was he really trustworthy enough?

Their relationship had barely begun and their lives were already going downhill. Jimin was facing a mysterious situation bad enough to make him cry and Sira's trust issues were resurfacing.

▪▪▪

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks for asking. I'm just a bit worried."

"Actually, I was going to ask you, do you know what's up with Taehyung? He just ran out of the lecture."

"Oh. I think it's because Jimin called him. He left very hurriedly too. I don't know what exactly happened but Jimin got a call and after that he was on the verge of tears. He called Taehyung and left."

"Wow, that sounds serious. I hope they're okay."

"I hope so too."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

♤♤♤

guys go read Silk Sheets by CallMeSugadaddy
It's so good.
I keep getting distracted because I'm too busy reading that