Chapter 27

HARRY'S POV

I was fucking nervous. I've never been on a date before, if we can call this a date. Of course I did hang out with girls but it was nothing serious. I just wanted to take them home and get some after. When I say things like that, I always exclude Gabriella. When she left, she took a part of myself that I will never be able to retrieve, no matter what. She's part of my past and I want to forget her or else I'll never be able to go on.

But my first official date with her is something I'll never forget, even if I tried to.

*FLASHBACK*

I couldn't believe it. After months of trying to approach her, she finally accepted to go on a date with me. I wanted everything to be perfect. My parents were going away so I asked her to come to my place. My father helped me to prepare everything : the setting, the dinner, what I was wearing, etc.

Everything was ready and I was confident. When she knocked on my door, my heart started to beat faster. Damn, I'm crazy about that girl.

"Hey Gabe, let me help you" I said, helping her to take off her coat to put it in the wardrobe, a tip my father gave to me. I had to be a perfect gentleman.

"Oh thank you Harry!" she said with that amazing smile she always has.

Dinner went well. We talked about everything. I was making her laugh and I could tell she was enjoying the night by the way she looked at me. She had that sparks in her eyes and I loved it so much.I've never felt that good with anyone before. She made me feel so freaking alive and I loved it. I've never been in love but for some reasons, I know that I was deeply in love with that girl.

I don't think love is something you can define but if I had to, she'd be the only word that'd come to my mind.

"Do you want to watch a movie maybe?" I asked trying to withhold her as long as I could.

"Of course" she said while sitting on the couch.

I put the cheesiest movie ever and I sat right next to her. I was hoping that she'd like that movie, cause I sure as hell wasn't going to enjoy it. If there was an award for the most desperate guy in the universe right now, I'd win it for sure.

She looked so damn concentrated watching that stupid ass movie, she was absolutly adorable. I swear for a moment I saw the hint of a tear in the corner of her eye. She was crying over that dumb movie.

"Are you okay?" I asked,coming closer to take advantage of the situation. What ? She needed comfort.

"I'm fine... Just what that guy did for that girl is just amazing." she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't think it his" I honestly answer.

"What?" she said, looking straight into my eyes. She seemed surprised.

"I think it's nothing. Anyone could do that" I said.

"Explain yourself, cause I don't understand." she said, intrigued.

"That guy was deeply in love with that girl. Therefore, his reaction was totally normal. When someone will fall in love with you, he'll be willing to do absolutly everything for you and if he doesn't, that means you deserve better." I said looking straight into her eyes.That someone I was talking about was me. Damn, I'd do anything for that girl. "Don't look at me as if I were an alien and say something, please?"

"I think you're right, that's how it should work. But it doesn't always work that way Harry." she said. That girl was broken and I wished I could just reassemble ever piece of her heart back together.

"It does. I think you just aren't searching at the right places."

Maybe she did because at that exact moment, she kissed me. When her lips touched mine, the feeling was absolutly undescribable. It was worth every single effort I've made to have her.

At that point, I knew that I couldn't let her go.

*END FLASHBACK*

With Jamie, it's totally different. I have many things to prove to her.

I'm starting to learn that everyone has its good and bad side. We have the power to choose which one we want to picture as ourselves. To be honest, it's so much easier to live with your bad side. You don't even have to make any efforts. Being hated by everyone is easy. People will always try to extract the wrong side of yourself.

Being good is much more difficult. You have to say the right things at the right time. I've always been a coward, always looking for the easy way out. After her, I've never wanted to be good again.

I have to admit that she is stunning. She's still wearing the dress she had at the funeral and it suits her perfectly. She's so simple and it's what I like the most about her. She is naturally perfect. I know that she is way too good for me and that I could loose her everyday. That's why I'm sticking to her so fucking much. I don't want her to leave me.

As we were walking to the restaurant, I saw a group of guys that I recognized immediatly. I put my arm around her waist and walked faster to dodge them.

"Styles!" Zayn yelled at me while coming closer. Fuck, not again. "Stop to run away from me all the time haha".

"I'm not running away" I answered.

"Oh I see, still with that girl?" The way he was looking at her made me sick. " She's harder than what you expected right?" he said, winking at me. Zayn was part of the bad side of me and right now, he was fucking annoying.

"I suggest you stop talking" I said, trying to hide my anger, knowing damn well that it never works.

"What's wrong with you man?" he said with that arrongant fucking tone that I hated so much. I was going to loose my cool and fuck, I didn't want to. Not in front of her. Not again.

"Nothing." I shortly answered, trying to escape from the fight I knew was going to happen.

"Oh I see" he said, coming closer. " You don't only want to fuck her. She's more of a "Gabriella" type to you, isn't she?" he whispered to me. I lost all self control.

That was it.

_____

A long update yayyyyy. Sorry, took me a while to write it.

And no, I don't hate Zayn at all, I love him! But someone has to be bad ;)

I hope you'll forgive me, hahah. Don't forget to tell me what you think of the chapter it means a lottttt. Thank you x

Love,

Aly x