Chapter 9

HARRY'S POV

I'm not so sure of what I'm doing. I'm here, sitting at a table in a cheap restaurant, just waiting for that girl to arrive. What am I going to tell her? I have no idea. I just have to find out what is going on in her mind. She is a challenge to me and I guess that's why I'm so into her. Of course she is hot and I would like to have her in my bed, but most of all I'd like to unravel the mystery. There's something behind her eyes that I don't get and it's making me crazy.

Somehow, she reminds me of Gabriella. Same eyes, same smile... I have to tell myself that she is not her and she will never be her. Gabriella is gone and she will never come back. She took a part of me with her and I will never get it back.

There she is, trying to look out for me as she walks across the tables. I have to admit she is quite good looking when you forget how much of a bitch she is. She looks like the perfect student, always in her books. This is exactly what I am not.

When our eyes met, she looked at the ground. I could tell she was kind of shy. I'm used to that. Girls are always acting that way when I'm around them. I have no idea what to tell her. To be honest I don't even know why I asked her to come here with me.

"Hello" I said first to break the heavy silence.

"Hi" She looked slightly mad at me. I wish I could just read her mind right now.

"Take a seat, I don't bite. Unless you want me to" I winked at her and she didn't even faint a smile. What's wrong with her?

She sat in front of me, not even looking at me. She looked uncomfortable. I could tell by the way she was biting her lips.

JAMIE'S POV

He was looking at me. I felt his gaze on me as I was reading the menu. He asked me to go out and he is not even talking. I knew it was a bad idea.

"What's wrong with you?" I harshly asked.

"What do you mean? Nothing?" he answered, looking shocked.

"You're coming, out of nowhere, to ask me for dinner. We've talked only once and it was when you almost raped me at the party. Who do you think you are? I don't even know your name. You think you can come in my life and just play with me like you do with all the girls? It won't work Styles." I didn't know how I managed to say all of that, but I did. He looked slightly surprised.

HARRY'S POV

I loved the way she yelled all those things to me. I was not expecting that at all but it was really hot.

"My name is Harry. What's yours?" is all I could answer.

"I'm Jamie. But that's not the point. Why did you kiss me at the party?"

"You were crying."

"And?"

"Well I just wanted to make you feel a little better. I'm not good with words, I'm better with my tongue..." I said, meaning every word.

"You really talk too much." She said with the hint of a smile.

I am going to find out what's going on in her mind.

JAMIE'S POV

The night wasn't as bad as expected. He is a jerk, that is clear in my mind. But other than that, I had fun tonight. Beside all of his sexual jokes, he was sweet.

He gave me his phone number. I won't call him, but I will have it if I need it. I won't need it. I never need anyone in my life, especially not a guy like him.

I still don't get what was the point in having dinner with him. I still don't get why he invited me. He probably just wants to get in my pants, but he won't. I'm not that type of girl and he will find it sooner or later.

He is an asshole, but that's only a face. I know that he is only playing a game. I need to find out the reason behind that. He is too mysterious.

He is hiding something.

AN

Hello!

I really need help, who do you picture as Jamie ??

Thank you for reading. Leave me stuff !

ps : you should follow my acc on twitter to know more about the updates or whatever. : @harralyfanfic

-Aly x