Chapter XXIII

Chapter 23: ‘Lover’

*Shinichi*

Damn.

What have I done?

I think…….. I’m out of my mind. Kuso!

“Miyano,” I call her and tugged her hand. Tch. Why do they want a kiss?! We’re not even a couple!

But there’s something that wanted me to do what the people’s plea. “Shiho,”

Then kuso! Before I realize what I’m doing and what I called her, I already kiss her.  Fortunately, I recovered quickly that’s why I walked away fast, away from her. *sigh*

===

“Gomene. I’m sorry to what I did to you, I-I—No,” I grumbled and practice again the thing that I’m going to say to Miyano. Actually, I do look like an idiot here talking to a chicken. Yes. A chicken. Darn.

“Look Miyano, the kiss...uhm I’m s-sorry—err No,” I grumbled again and messed my hair. “Shiho, about the kiss I’m sorr—” What did I just say? Shiho? Am I crazy? “I really look like an idiot here,” I sighed.

“M-Miyano, abo—”

“Shin?” Someone’s voice suddenly interrupts me. “Wha—! I love you!” I accidentally shouted.

“I didn’t m-mean that!” I shouted again when I saw Math on the front door. She laughed and crossed her arms.

She smirked. “Hmm. I’m fluttered. The detective of east loves me,” she said and wiggled her brows. She walked towards me and sat beside me. I glared at her and looked at the chicken on my hand.

“Done talking to a chicken?” She asked—no more like teasing me, AGAIN. That’s the cue for you, Mr. Detective. You sure look like an idiot.

“Tss. I’m not talking to a chicken,” I denied and looked away. “Yeah. And do you think I’m going to believe that?” she asked.

“I don’t care if you don’t believe me,” You're caught on act, baro. Stop doing that.

“They might think you’re crazy if they saw what you do,” she said and laughed again. “I don’t care what they’ll think,” She suddenly smiled when I said that. Her smile turns to a smirk and I know she’s going to tease me. Tss. She’s just like her.

“But for me, you’re an idiot. Hahaha. An idiot detective,” she laughed and pointed me. Did she just call me an idiot?!

“Say what?” I shouted and hurriedly grabbed her. “Did you just call me an idiot?” I said and pulled her near me.

“I don’t remember myself calling you an idiot?” She innocently said and looked at me. “Ah! I remember,” she said and put her hand on her chin. “I remember you whispered something like ‘I really look like an idiot here’.” She said and added a sigh at the end, more like mimicking what I done.

“Tss.” I hissed and put my arms around her waist. She suddenly swayed and that made look us like we’re dancing.

“Should I say that now we look like idiot now? It's not only me this time.” I said and swayed too. “We’re dancing without music. What should we call about that?” I said and laughed.