3: Another 'Great' Day

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you like it! 

Edited: April 28, 2017

--

Okay, Time for training!

First, I would try Telekinesis. I concentrated on moving the couch to the side, I raised my hand and pointed my hand to the couch and the couch moved towards the window. I successfully moved all the couches aside, making a lot of space in the center. I moved the bucket of water in the middle, I also moved the wood and paper inside the fire place.

I lifted the vase slowly until I lifted it mid air and also made it move around. I lifted the other vases and pillows and made them float around too.

"Waaaah! This is so fun!" I commented to myself. I kept waving and circling my hands to make the vases and pillows roam around the living room.

'Ding Dong' 

The doorbell rang and oh no! They shouldn't be here now! I tried to make the pillows and vases go down by lowering my hand but I couldn't lower them down! Maybe because I panicked too much!

"Down! Down!" I repeatedly say while lowering my hands a lot of times, but they just won't go down!

I just had to open the door while it's still floating around! I opened the door and found EXO?!

"Hi!" I exclaimed in Korean, trying to block out all the space from letting them see. 

"Hey Min~! Your best friends told us your address!" Kai exclaimed while gesturing to Ace, Violet, and Candy.

"Oh okay, uhm... Candy, Ace, and Violet, can you come in for a while? I need to talk to you guys." I said, trying to control my anger. They went inside. 

"Just wait for a minute okay?" I asked in Korean and they obediently nodded. I closed the door and faced them.

"Are you guys crazy?!" I exclaimed in front of them but it seems that they're attention is else where.

"H-How did you do t-that?" Candy stuttered and pointed at a pillow floating.

"I am supposed to be training! and I can't let it down!" I exclaimed while lowering my hands and pointing to the pillows but they won't budge!

"See?" I faced them again. The whole living room was filled with pillows and vases of different shades of red and white. It would look like a museum of floating stuff because the big chandelier is lighting up, making the whole room bright.

"How are we going to let the boys in if I can't let it down? And your houses are so much far away from here! There are fans around!" I panicked making the vases and pillows float faster.

"Calm down, Kay! Calm down." Violet massaged my shoulders making me calm down a little bit.

"Wait! I might have an idea! Since the vases and pillows are floating up, the boys won't know until they look up!" Ace thought of a 'brilliant' plan. 

"Then my secret will be found out much easier!" I exclaimed while putting the rubber band off my hair and let it down.

"If they see it, just explain that the pillows and vases are tied to something!" Candy said, oh what another 'brilliant' plan! I can't handle it with these idiots.

"But if I get found out, you'll pay for it and face Ms. Ann." I said while going to the big front door. 

"Wait! Who's Ms. Ann?" Ace asked, confusion all over her face.

"Our principal!" I shouted from the front door, I opened the door and let them in. They went in one by one, slowly as if judging my house.

"Wait, what's this mark on your forearm?" The tall, deep voiced guy asked and pulled my forearm. I forgot that I was wearing a sleeveless shirt!