9: Sunny 10

A/N:

Update! Update! Heeeheee! Take a look at the picture! So, I updated even though I'm depressed. Cheer me up? Hahaha... Here's the update. Just forgive me with my spellings, grammar, and my update.

Edited: April 28,2017

--

Ace's POV

Right when we opened the front door of Kay's house, hands grabbed the bags on my hands and pulled them away. It was then I knew, EXO is already in Kay's house and helped us with the groceries.

EXO IS ALREADY IN KAY'S HOUSE! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Oh thanks guys~" Kay thanked them in Korean -of course I know a bit of Korean!- and dropped her hands to her sides, she was tired I guess.

"Girls, my room yeah?" Kay asked us in English and asked us if we would stay at her room.

"Duhh.. Where do you think we'll stay?" Vi asked in a duh tone and laughed at the end. Kay just shook her head and laughed. Some of the boys were at the living room -watching around and sitting on the couches- and some were in the kitchen, arranging the supplies. The girls and I headed to Kay's room, Kay being last.

But I wanna meet D.O oppa~~~

Kay's POV

I let the girls walk to my room and vanished when they got in, I went back to the living room and wanted to be a tourist for a while. I'm gonna tour the boys around my house so that they won't get lost around, my house is pretty big.

"So.. Tour?" I asked them in Korean and Suho had went out of the kitchen just in time to hear what I just said.

"Gladly." Suho nodded and the other boys stood up from the couch and started following me. Why do they have to form a line when following me? I started with the ground floor, where the kitchen, living room, and a small bar were.

"So as you can see, the ground floor consists of the kitchen, the living room and a small bar." I said and showed my hands all around.

"You have a bar in your house?!" Chanyeol asked and seemed excited.

"Small." I added, it just has a few liquors and drinks, like Coke, Sunny 10, Sprite, Soda, Vodka, Champagne, Whiskey, and Brandy.

"Oooh! Can we have Sunny 10?" Baekhyun asked with Tao and Suho had smacked the back of their heads which made me laugh.

"I'm sorry Ka--" I cut Suho off, what kind of person wouldn't give her guests some drinks right?

"It's okay, just get some, it's mine anyway." I smiled at them and Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Tao, and Se Hun's eyes lit up to my answer. I had a thousand cans of Sunny 10 there, all in different flavors.

"Kamsahamnida Kay-ssi!" Some of them chorused. Suho and Kris helped the boys get some for everyone from the refrigerator.

Kai handed me a can, it was grape flavor, my favorite! "Thanks." I smiled. "Welcome." He replied. Sunny 10 was one of my favorite drinks, it was just so refreshing to the throat.

"Shall we continue?" I asked and sipped from my can.

"Yes please.." Sehun said and he was so cute! I ruffled his hair despite his height from me, and I slung my arm on his shoulder. He put his arm on my waist and we skipped happily to the elevator.

"Hahaha.." I heard Chen's laugh from the back and some murmuring.

"You have an elevator?!" Sehun asked me as we went in the elevator, waiting for the slow pokes.

"Yes, why wouldn't I have one?" I asked him. "So, you like the stairs much better? Let's go then!" I joked him and pulled his arm.

"Oh nevermind!" He said and turned red.

"Hahaha! Kyeopta~" I said and pinched his cheek fondly. Wow.. We're already close now?

"Eeeh.." He whined and rubbed his cheek, I just laughed at him. Finally! The others already are in the elevator, and guess what? We fitted in! I pressed the number 2, indicating 2nd floor, and leaned on the side. There was a small button where it said MUSIC, I pressed it and Growl started playing. My eyes went wide and thought of my girls.. Grrr! They changed it again!

"Sorry, hehehe." I laughed awkwardly while pressing the button in a hurried way. This was getting embarrassing, they were looking at me and wanted to laugh. The song had stopped but there was another song playing, Overdose. Vi! Ace! Candy! How many songs did you put in here?! I was still pressing the button to make it stop but Don't Go started playing, and D.O sung. I stopped pressing the button, surprised with his incoming presentation.

"Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo." He sung and the other members sung with him. This was like a live concert, only in your elevator.

"Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam." Chanyeol sung the next part and I was going really out of my mind. How long does this elevator go?! Get me out of here!!

"Nal annaehaejwo~" Ah man.. I'm dying of their voices.. Kyaaah!! Wait! Am I fangirling?! Oh no. O.F.D has got me.

"DING!" The elevator doors opened, causing the music to stop and their singing to continue. Why are they still singing?! Suho had got in to the song and aren't stoping them. The EXO-M members are singing the chinese version of it too. Oh god.

I stepped out of the elevator and turned a left. Huh! I don't care if they get lost! I brisk walked my way to the game room, which always makes me relaxed. Their voices getting smaller and smaller until I couldn't hear them anymore. I turned on the PS3, which was connected to a big TV. I played Call of Duty and sat on a bean bag, since it was the only one there to play anyway.

Then something clicked in my mind. I HAVE IMPORTANT GUESTS! AND THEY'RE EXO! I grabbed a blazer from the cabinet near me and turned off the PS3. I went outside and there were no signs of the twelve boys, where could they be? Ha... Ha... Ha, now they're lost!

I grabbed the telephone from the call center on the side and dialled for the phone downstairs and on the third floor.

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" A girly voice asked. A maid from upstairs and downstairs chorused.

"Have you seen 12 tall, short, hot boys?" I asked and heared them laugh. Did I just say EXO were hot?!

"No ma'am." They chorused back.

"Oh okay then, thanks anyway." I said and ended the line. So they must still be here in the second floor. I hugged my blazer and continued on finding the boys.

Time to bargain hunt some boys.

I searched the whole second floor and found them near THE ELEVATOR?! Why didn't I go there at the first place?! Dumb Kay!

"Hey." I greeted them and they looked up from their phones in chorus.

"Where have you been?" Baekhyun asked.

"I just got a blazer." I said and tugged on the blazer on my body, good excuse Kay.

"Oh. Let's continue the tour then?" Kris asked and got up from his seat.

Let's continue the tour!

A/N:

Back with an update! I'm a better person now. To show you that I'm brOKen, I updated 3 stories! This is edited~ thank you all for the support!