13: Cart

A/N:

Hello readers! Happy aren't we? Update again, here you go. Please forgive me for my typographical and grammatical errors, I've hit my head on something hard. Huhuhuhu... Enjoy reading!

If Kay will speak to her friends, to May and to her parents, it's English. When she'll speak to EXO, it's Korean. Kamsahamnida!

Edited: April 28, 2017

-Hyerin

--

Author's POV

The next day, there were no people inside the house because they've gone shopping. EXO disguising themselves while shopping, Kay's group buying some stuff and having some fun, May and her friends roam around the mall, and the parents have work.

Kay's POV

Uwaaaah~! No school today! I've received an email from the school's website, saying that there will be no school for 2 weeks because they're renovating the whole building and will make another one. Whew, so much hard work... for them, not for us. Kekeke.. Yehet! We'll be spending more time with EXO and my girls can stay~!

I'm hoping that mom and dad will agree that my girls will stay, it'll be 2 whole weeks! We'll be in the house, in the mall, sleeping, eating, squealing, and many more! Kyaaah! I'm excited to be with my girls.

"Yo Kay!" I turned to Violet, the one who called me.

"What's wrong with you? You've been dazing off and we've been calling you a lot of times now!" Candy said and shook my head. What? I've been dazing off? How long?

"About 10 minutes actually." Ace said and looked at her watch.

"Oh come on. Let's roam around!" I told them and pulled their arms with me. We were planning to watch a movie, play at the arcade, and shop some clothes. Like a date!

"So, where we going first?" Violet asked and we stopped in the middle of the mall.

"Let's shop some clothes first." Ace said and we wandered off to the Department Store or to our favorite clothing shops. I actually need boots with heels. Uwaah, I need to find a brown one. We took our ways and I went to the shoes section.

There were many choices of different sizes, colors, and brands. But I need my only one. I saw it one time here, and it really caught my eye. Too bad, mom didn't allow me to buy that last time. But now I can! I neared the boots and saw that it was size 7, my size.

I removed my red Vans and tried it on. Oh shiz, it feels good. I walked a few steps and it really looks good on me.

"BOO!" Someone said behind me that made me jump and scream.

"Yaah!" I told that person, I realized he was in disguise. Hmm, an EXO member I might say.

"Hahahahaha!!" He's a he. Definetly. His voice sounds like Kai's.

"That was not funny!" I told him and smacked his arm hard.

"Ah! Aw! S-Stop it! Yah! I'm sorry!" He said while I was still smacking his arm. He was trying to sheild himself but that will definitely not work. He'll still be hit. I stopped hitting him and stood my stance.

"Uwah. You hit really hard! Hahaha-- Ow! Sorry!" I smack him on the arms again because he laughed at me again!

"Yah! Stop it!" I tell him and remove the boots. I wore my Vans back and I went to the counter, leaving him there.

"That'll be 430 dollars ma'am." The cashier told me and I gave the said amount. She gave me the bag where the boots are and Kai started following me to my friends. Ugh.. Stupid Kai. He's looks like my bodyguard.

"There you-- KYAAAAAH!" I was shocked from the ear piercing scream that came from Ace's mouth. I saw Kai with big eyes and he quickly covered his face and ran away. Ace didn't follow him though, she thought that maybe Kai will be spotted if she ran to him. Oh! I read her mind!

"W-Was that Kai?" Candy asked as Ace had calmed down.

"Mmm-hmm. He was following me when I bought these boots. Quite an annoying dark kid I might say." I said as I put on a frown. What if he'll be spotted and be mobbed by the fans? Mom and Dad are gonna kill me!

"Don't worry Ace, you'll have your time." Violet said and dragged us out of the Department Store. We were actually causing a scene there.

After that, we went to the movies and decided to watch a Korean Movie. The title was Cart...? Eh. I don't know, they dragged me there. We bought some popcorn and four sodas, then we went inside.

"Let's go! It's already starting!" Candy said and we went in. We decided to sit on the very far back so that it'll have a better view. There were not much people around, maybe because it's a Korean movie.

There were four seats vacant seats, there were some noisy people seated beside the chairs too. Ugh. I hate those.

Violet sat at the end right, Candy beside Violet, Me beside Violet, and Ace was seated beside the noisy dudes.

"Yo guys! I don't want to sit---"

"SHHHH!" A guy shushed Ace from talking and motioned her to be more quiet. Problems dude?

"Sorry sorry." Muttered Ace and sat down.

--

Later at the end part of the movie, I can hear Ace squealing. What's she squealing about? The movie is-- Ohhhhh, it's her bias on the screen. That Kyungsoo guy. Eh.

"Could you please shut up?" I whispered to her and I got no answer. Oh great.

"Kyaaaah!" I heard her half-scream and half-whisper. What the hell is wrong with this girl?!

The movie now ended and we got out of the theater.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Ace held us by the arm right outside of the theater, and squealed.

"Whaaat?!" Violet, obviously irritated, asked.

"I saw EXO sitting beside us in the theater!! Kyaaah!" Ace screamed and our eyes went wide. I never noticed them there, they were the noisy dudes? That was why Ace was also screaming?!

--

A/N:

Hello~~ update here! Please vote and comment! Love you guys! Happy 880 followers! :) Done editing~

-Hyerin