12: In the Mansion

A/N:

Annyeong~ I'm sorry for the VERY long wait. I had extra school stuff and activities. I just now realized that I had Author's Block! Remember on my notes that I keep saying, "I don't have anymore ideas!". It was Author's Block!! Omg! I just figured it out now! That sucks! Anyways. I think I'm going to have a double update maybe? Surprise~

Edited: April 28, 2017

-Hyerin

--

Guide in reading
*English*
"Korean"

--

Kay's POV

As I walked in our house, I realized that it was really messy and noisy. Have they done something bad?! Ugh.. These boys are going to be the death of me. On the first few days that they have been in our house, it was a mess. Trust me. You can't hear yourself speak when you're with them!

I also have been a lot more close with them, and I also saw them practice once. It was amazing! I didn't know that they were that good! I mean.. Ace, Candy, and Vi's mind has corrupted while seeing them perform for us in person! They kept squealing while they were dancing to a song called 'Overdose'. I think I also saw Candy almost faint.

I walked up the stairs and saw Chanyeol and Lay with their guitars. Are they going to the music room? I approached them and asked myself.

"Annyeong guys~" I waved at them and they stopped walking and faced me.

"Oh! Annyeong Kay~~" Chanyeol smiled while Lay just waved at me.

"Are you guys going to the music room?" I asked them as I thought of getting my guitar too.

"Yep! We're gonna jam a bit. Is it okay?" Lay asked and smiled warmly. His dimple is so pokable!

"Of course it is. But, can I join too?" I asked as I pleaded.

"Sure!" Chanyeol said and high fived me. My guitar is actually in the music room, so no worries.

We walked to the music room which is just beside the studio. My parents are really music lovers, so I became to be one too. I didn't train to learn an instrument, my mom and dad just taught me. I can play both the guitar and piano.

As we opened the door to the music room, we were greeted by darkness. Hmm.. I haven't been using this room often since they came. But with them here, I bet this room will be as noisy as a live concert. I turned on the lights and realized it was still the same.

"Still the same room..." I murmured as I scanned the area. It looks a bit dusty.

"Daebak.." Lay commented and went in the room.

"You haven't been using this room often right?" Chanyeol asked as he closed the door and settled his guitar on the chair.

"Yep, it's been long.." I said as I walked to my cabinet. I opened it and I was greeted by dust, I coughed and waved my hands to clear the dust away. Inside the cabinet, was my white guitar given by my mom. Ugh.. now it's dusty and dirty! I need to clean this first.

"Oooh~ nice guitar you got there!" Lay commented and my lips formed a smile.

"Thanks. It was given to me on my birthday by my mom." I said as I got a small towel and cleaned it. Sooner, my guitar looked brand new and clean.

"There!" I said and smiled as I looked at it in victory.

"Is it still good?" Chanyeol asked as he came next to me. Oooh~ I hope it is.

"I hope it is," I said as I strummed the guitar strings. "Yep! It's still good!" I commented and was proud of my guitar. How many days was it kept in that cabinet and was still as good as a newly bought car? Wow..

"Let's start." Lay said as he got three chairs and placed them in the middle of the room. The room was painted light brown and the floor was made of marble. There was a long couch by the left and a table by the right. The cabinet was placed at the back and there was a grand piano on the front.

I strummed a few and thought of a familiar tune. I only know a bit of Korean songs, so I'm gonna try this is they know it.

Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha

They joined with me as I sung the first verse. I guess they know this song after all. Taeyang is famous right? And this song was also taught to me by Ace, Candy, and Vi. We had a instrumental performance at one activity at school and they decided to have some Korean music for awhile. Vi and I were on guitars (but still sung), Ace and Candy sung.

Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge

Lay and Chanyeol sung this part as the rhythm of our guitars mixed and it turned out to be a great tune. The song relaxed me and reminded me of people I love.

Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman

The song came to an end as I sang the last part. I suddenly feel all emotional.

Ugh.

"Well that was emotional." Chanyeol said as he snickered and laughed. He's such a derp!

"I thought it was great!" Lay said as he clapped, smiling in victory. Good enough response.

"It reminded me of something I love... food. Oh! I suddenly feel hungry!" Chanyeol said as he put down his guitar and held his stomach.

"Yeah. That reminds me, I'm hungry now." I said as I put my guitar down and stood up, ready to eat. We all stood up and Lay put down his guitar.

"We'll just come back later to get our guitars." I said as we got out of the music room and proceeded downstairs.

--

A/N:

Here ye are! Eyes, Nose, Lips really touched my heart and I still can't forget that song. Hope you like the update! Please vote and comment! Edited~

-LoveStarHyerin