5: My Cooking

A/N:

Mianhaeyo for the wait~ i was busy. I've transferred to the Philippines for education and because my dad works there too.

And if you haven't heard, I published some books.

Going Back To The Old Days -EXO one shot. It's about a girl and a boy who like each other but they dont know. Kim Dae Lee and Jung Jong Rae.

I'll Make It Count- it's only 3 chapters cause I made it a short story. Make the love and time count. Kang Ji Eun and Oh Sehun. [DELETED]

I decided to make one shots and short stories. A sneak peak of my long stories:

Grandmother's Wrath

Destined

Just A Dream -soon to be published book.

All my books are EXO fanfics though.

Thanks~!

-Hyerin~

Shall we?

Edited: April 28, 2017

++

Kay POV

Those guys are really weird. They keep following us. Even if we were in the bathroom, they were just by the male's bathroom. They didn't go in, instead they just stood there.

*shivers* I might cry now, I don't like people who are following me. I might just beat the heck out of then. Ummaaaaaa~~

"Ace, are they still there?" I asked, having goosebumps. Ughhh. I'm not used to this.

"Hmmm.." Ace said and looked all around and then replied. "No, they're gone.. I think."

"Hey! Don't play with me here! I'm getting goosebumps! Look!" I said and showed her my arms.

"You really should calm down." Violet said and held me by my shoulders, letting me sit down on our couch. Even if we were at my house already, I still sense this feeling that were being watched. I decided to put my powers on hiatus cause I still can't control them. Violet massaged my shoulders and head. Oh god. She massages very good.

"Vi..." I said and finally relaxed. Sheez Vi. She stopped massaging and sat down next to me.

"Thanks." I thanked her. 

"No problem." She nodded and smiled. I'm glad I have these best friends even though their EXO fanatics, I still love them.

"Hmm. When are your parents coming home, Kay?" Candy asked. I looked at my watch and realized it was 2 pm.

"They'll probably here by 8, why are you worrying anyway?" I asked her, what's the problem?

"Eh. I was just asking." she said rolling her eyes. This girl is really short tempered.

"You guys hungry?" I asked them and I recieved a loud 'YES', I'll just prepare some snacks.

I went to the kitchen and prepared some Apple Cobblers and juice. I sliced some apples and put them in a bowl with cream. There were some left so I just put them in the fridge. I poured powdered juice in a pitcher and mixed it, I poured some juice in 4 glasses. There were some left so I just put it on the fridge.

After I prepared everything, I put the bowls in a tray. "Somebody help me!" I shouted and also put the juice in a tray.

Ace came in. "Please bring the juice, Ace." I said and we both carried the trays to the living room. "Yippee!" Candy and Vi said and clapped their hands.

"It's Kay's cooking!" Candy replied and everyone had all got their snacks and juices. They love my cooking.

I learned to make Apple Cobbler when I watched 'Master Chef'. Basically, everything that I learned on how to cook was from TV. I learned how to prepare dishes from other countries too. I just love the smell and the flavor. Mom always has her pantries stocked so I can cook and she can cook too.

If Mom and I have the kitchen, May and Dad have a laboratory. I know, they're geeks. One time they tried a green liquid thing on a plant. But the liquid only burned the plant, even the pot! Wow, they have a nice mixture. What if I try that on something too? Hah! That would be fun!

We watched Maleficent while eating the Apple Cobbler and it was so good! Because it's my cooking.

--

A/N: I just realized that I made this chapter when I was almost out of time so I couldn't achieve y'all reading pleasures LOL But hopefully you guys will like it and so as the next chapters! Thank you all for supporting me! Love you guys~ this one is edited!