21: Messages

A/N:

WAZZEUP~ HOW YOU DOIN GUYS? HERE'S AN UPDATE! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT~ VOTE AND COMMENT AS WELL. THERE'S MUCH TO READ, SO I HOPE YOU WILL COMMENT ABOUT IT. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT~ SARANGHAEYO! Didn't need to edit this because it was okay~

KOREAN WORDS ARE IN BOLD.

-Hyerinnniee~~~

--

Kay's POV

The atmosphere was suffocating. Death glares were being exchanged by Jared and EXO. It bothered me, time just stopped and I knew I didn't do that. To the fact that EXO is moving, along with Jared. Who did it?

"Hey, hey, hey, break it up boys." A familiar voice and face said. She walked in the middle, giving that intimidating aura of her's.

"Ms. Ann!" I said as I smiled widely, running up to her and giving her a hug.

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked her as she looked at me with a bored look.

"Dear, I'm your guardian.You should've already known that I will be always watching you." She said flatly as I only chuckled at her and gave a curt nod. She looked at both sides of boys and sighed, then looked at me.

"You've got a lot of boy trouble these days Kay..." She said and shook her head with a thin line on her lips. I looked at her confusingly as she made me step out of the way and the time went back to normal. So she did do it...

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kay's guardian, let's clear up this trouble with a talk ne?" Ms. Ann suddenly spoke in Korean to EXO which made me shocked. Who knew she could speak a different language? How many more different languages can she speak? Omo.

"Ahh.. Mianhae, but we'll be running late. We'll call Kay later about this." Suho said in a more polite tone, dragging the rest of his members with him to the gates.

"English please~" I heard Jared say behind me as I felt his arm on my shoulder. I tensed as I saw how Kai shot him the deadliest glare ever, same with Chanyeol and Sehun. Seems like Suho and Kris are having a hard time bringing their members with them to the gates.

"Please leave." Jared added in a serious tone, I looked at him on my right and noticed that he's glaring at EXO too. I scratched the back of my head as I gave an uneasy smile.

"Guys, quickly." Ms. Ann said as he scooted EXO away, which really did make them go away. Seems like Ms. Ann is even scarier when she's serious.

After the tensing atmosphere had gone away, Jared forcefully made me face him. He had a flat look on and I somehow imagined him to be angry, like the usual. He usually doesn't want me to be around boys but the hell, who is he? My father? Tch.

"Since when have you been connected with Asian people?" He asked as he emphasized the word 'Asian' and looked at me with serious eyes.

"So, what? Are you against Asians?" I shot back as I gave him a flat look and crossed my arms infront of my chest. I looked at him as his serious face slowly turns into a smiling, laughing face.

"Ahhh! You've gotten cuter!" He said as he stretched both of my cheeks which made me react. I swatted his hands away.

"Hey!" I said as I kept his hands away from me and started to walk away.

"Come back here you cutie!" I heard his voice behind me as we started to chase each other. These are one of the effects of having D.I.D, he always changes moods from time to time and it's freaking annoying!

"Hey Kay!" I heard three different female voices call my name and I turned to look at my left. It was Candy, Vi and Ace. They were sweating and it looked like they were looking for me for quite a while. My eyes widen when they charged at me.

I run away, dragging Ms. Ann with me who was apparently just looking at the situation. I forgot that she was here for a while. I've got a lot of things to explain.

~~

Author's POV

"Who the heck was that guy with Kay?" Kai asked as he ruffled his hair in irritation. It irked him to look at that guy who simply put his arm over Kay's shoulder. He kept blabbering useless things about Jared which made Luhan smile.

He knew that his fellow dongsaeng liked Kay and he observed that two of his dongsaengs had some feelings for Kay too. He pitied the three who looked so blinded by love and yet, they still got their heads straight and working.

"Ugh! I am so more handsome than that guy." Kai said again as he slumped in his seat beside Sehun. Sehun was also thinking the same as Kai but he had higher expectations of himself. He contained himself unlike Kai, who was so open about the topic.

Chanyeol was quiet, he only told Baekhyun about it but the members eventually knew that he had some crush on Kay.

"Oh shut it Kai. Everyone in this plane or probably even the whole world knows that Kris Wu is hotter, taller and more handsome." Kris said as he posed in the middle. They were in first class so there was nothing to worry about, it was only them.

The eleven members burst into laughter as Kris stated his speech. It was obvious that he was conceited but on the other hand, all he said was true.

"Oh and hyung, don't forget the most conceited." Baekhyun said as he bursted into laughter, slapping his thigh. Kris looked at everyone with a flat look and shook his head, he then sat on his seat and plugged his earphones on.

The plane started to move and sooner or later, they were already flying and leaving America. The TV placed in the top, middle suddenly turned on which caught the attention of the boys. There was a message, it looked like a chat.

The boys' eyes focused on the top, there was a name. Kay. Their eyes slowly went down as they read the message on the left.

Hey guys! Take care on flying back to Korea~ hope you arrive safe :)

It was indeed from Kay and it was a message. Like someone's phone was connected to the TV and that person was texting to Kay. The bar on the bottom suddenly appeared with words, means that someone was really texting Kay.

The eyes of the boys suddenly looked around and they spotted Chanyeol seated on the floor below the TV with a long chord on his phone connecting up to the TV.

Thanks Kay! <3 We'll surely arrive back safely and be able to perform again, I'll be on TV so that you can see me rapping dashingly! ;)

The message was sent and it appeared on the right part of the screen. Kai, who was apparently sick with the cheesiness of the message, decided to grab his phone from his bag and send a 'Join In' request to the chat.

There was a 'Jongin wishes to join the chat. Yes, No' phrase that popped up on the TV and you could see the 'No' being pressed. Kai groaned in his seat and kept sending the 'Join In' request to Chanyeol. Obviously, Chanyeol kept everyone from joining the chat.

Chanyeol smiled evilly in front, he was really enjoying what's going on and kept messaging Kay until they arrived in Korea.

~~

A/N:

THAT'S ACTUALLY ALL. HAHAHA, MIAN. I WAS SORT OF OUT OF IDEAS AND SOME KOREAN DRAMA SHOWED UP ON TV WHICH MADE ME DISTRACTED. I HOPE THIS UPDATE SATISFIES ALL OF YOU. SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY UPDATE ㅠㅠ I REALLY AM, FORGIVE ME.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ANYWAY. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH~ SARANGHAE~

-Hyerinnniee~~~