6: Today

A/N: Today, I am updating for you my sushi's. I actually didn't want to update but I was bored so I just updated.

If ever you guys want to ask me something, just PM me, and I'm really bored, so PM me again.

If you PM me, you'll exactly get a follow from me. Of course, you'll follow back.

Now I want to continue this before I fall asleep, once again, PM me.

Edited: April 28, 2017

-Hyerin

--

3rd Person's POV

Today was a school day.

Today was an exam day.

Today was a training day.

Today is the arranging for the weekly carnival.

Today, we have dozens of meetings.

Today, I have to control myself.

Today, EXO is going back to Korea.

Today, I am definitely not okay.

--

Violet's POV

Whooo! We have a lot of activities today! Even my friends are not with me because of their busy schedules too! We were assigned to different activities that requires us to separate from each other. We didn't have a choice, because the principal, Ms. Ann, was the one in charge of everything.

Even though I know she was all magical but when it comes to school, she's serious and normal. One time I just saw her look at Kay and Kay instantly nodded. I think they sent each other telepathic messages.

I wish I had one though, but Kay said it was hard to control. Even though she doesn't want to read a certain person's mind, she ends up reading the certain person's mind instead. It's because she still can't control it properly. We even helped her once but it was utterly no use at all! She needs a professional to teach her how to control her powers.

Today is the day that EXO is leaving. Huhuhuhu. My Kai oppa. Ha. Conceited very much? Hahaha! I knew that Ace and Candy won't like it too if EXO were leaving today and we won't even get to see them because we're super busy with all the school activities. 

So, I have to handle the booths for the weekly carnival. Ace has to come up with the fashion show next week. Candy is handling the meetings and Kay is the one supervising the talent competition this Friday.

Heol! We're like the teachers here!

Mark, Judy, and Michael were the ones helping me set up the booths and the snack booths too. The Carnival was just a small carnival, since this school is very rich. Being the Elites in school is such a very heavy duty job. But you have your own office. Kay, Ace, Candy and I are the Elites in school.

I don't know why we were being chosen to be the Elites though. Candy, Vi, Ace, we're Elites now she just suddenly told us, I was shocked because being an Elite means you can cut classes but you have lost of duties to do. You're exempted in the exams because when your doing an activity, and the result of the activity is good, that's your grade!

Crazy Principal.

There was this one booth that we made that had caught all the attentions. The Haunted House.

It was all decorated with black, some were white and the walls were covered with red too. There were also fake webs hanging around, pop-up ghosts and zombies, scary creatures just grabbing your feet like nothing, and a run away monster that will chase you.