Chapter 12: Lights

A/N
Okay, can I just say...
ER MA GERD!
YOU FOUND ME ALMOST HAS 1,000 HEARTS!
THAT IS LITERALLY INSANE GUYS,
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :'D

To tell you the truth I publish You Found Me by accident,
and really had no intention of taking it from drafts.
So, I think Quotev actually deserves a thanks
for messing up on saving my story, what actually turned to be the best mistake EVER!

Thank you guys so, so much!

-MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH LOVE,
Mya♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
---

Aurora's POV

The swelling of my broken leg had gone down and was finally starting to look better. Madam Pomfrey said that fixing fingers and toes could be done in a heartbeat, but legs and arms and such took a bit more time and observation. Harry and I had been sitting quietly in the Hospital Wing. Just like last night in the Three Broomsticks we were playing with each other's hands. I finally bucked up the courage to say, "I'm getting out of the Hospital Wing tonight."

"About time. She kept you overnight, and I couldn't talk to you before you went to sleep."

"You're such a sap," I laughed, kissing his lips. He chuckled too, kissing me back and I pulled away, probably quickly then he would have wanted.

*

"Today we are learning about the Phoenix," Professor Bond began. The whole class period I couldn't concentrate. Harry and I had jinxed our notebooks, so, we could have a written conversation back and forth. He explained that there was a similar charm on Tom Riddle's diary.

Harry, Professor Bond is going to rat us out to the class, I wrote while smiling. And possibly McGonagall.

I don't care, Harry wrote back, giving me a mischievous look from across the classroom, if I don't get to talk to you now, we're going to end up having twice as long of a conversation later to make up for lost time.

Weirdo, I wrote back. I love you.

I love you too.

I smiled, loving how he underlined 'love' with his quill opposed to all the other words.

I love you too. I wrote back, smiling at him from across the room. I saw his eyes shift up and a light smile at me from across the room.

"Mr. Potter, if you stare any more love-struck at Miss Lovegood I fear you might burn a whole through her," Professor Bond said. I blushed red under the attention Harry and I both had now, but wasn't embarrassed. The only reason I was embarrassed was because I wasn't embarrassed about Professor Bond announcing my boyfriend had been staring at me with gooey eyes. If that makes any sense. . . Some things sound like they make sense but when I say them out loud they don't.

"Sorry, sir, I can't help it," Harry said, tossing looks between Professor Bond and I.

*

"Must you mortify Rory every chance you have?" Hermione asked.

Harry casually swung an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, answering, "I'm her boyfriend, it's my job to mortify her in the cutest of ways." I laughed as Harry decided to be cheeky an kissed my cheek. "Ron and I have to go to Quidditch practice. The pitch is booked for Gryffindor today, but I'll see you later. Okay?"

I nodded, saying, "Okay," back in a quieter voice than I usually use.

He smiled and Ron and him ran off and I couldn't help but smile. Hermione laughed and I asked, "What's so funny?"