1.1 ᴺᴱᵂ ᴳᴵᴿᴸ

☁︎

                                                    L y d i a

It was the first day of school, and I was already dreading it; I was the most unpopular girl in school with one friend, Jackson. So, I was basically the definition of a loner and a loser. Then we have the popular kids: Scott Mcall - best friends with the most popular guy in school and he's also a jock. Issac Lahey- best friends with Scott, etc, a big flirt, jock also. Malia Tate - the most popular girl in school, dating the most popular guy in school.

Then we have the most popular, the hottest guy in school Stiles Stilinski - He was your stereotypical, popular jock, and all the girls and guys were attracted to him. The problem was so was I. We had been friends since the third grade, but as soon as we got to high school, he changed.

Walking into school was like walking into 6 hours of hell; as soon as I got in I headed straight to my locker not talking and avoiding everyone. Jackson was stood waiting for me at my locker as per usual. "Hey," Jackson shouted with too much enthusiasm for the first day of school.

"Hey Jackson," I replied with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"How was you summer? Mine was amazing, I met this super attractive guy and let's just say my summer romance was steamy..." I looked at him amazed and confused. "So what about you, meet anyone this summer?"

"Nope," I said with a smile.

"Wow, you seriously need a makeover!" I sighed chuckling softly.

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of a bell. "Let's go we have English." Depressing as it was I like English, but for only one reason...

Stiles.

I sit behind him at the back of the room where I belong, out of the way. Jackson is at the front flirting as always, Scott sits next to Stiles, talking about what they did this summer, not that I was eavesdropping or anything... We were halfway through English and a mysterious girl walked in.

"Miss Argent, welcome! I hope you will feel at home here, would you like to take a seat at the back next to Miss Martin?"

"Hi," A bright and elated girl said as she took her seat, "I'm Allison."

"I'm Lydia, You new here?"

"Yeah, I just moved," she smiled softly.

☁︎

I spent most of the day talking with Allison so when lunch rolled around it was only right I sat with her. we both joined Jackson as he had already saved us a table. not too long into lunch Scott came over to our table.

"Hey, you're the new girl right?" he asked with his classic smirk.

"Yes," Allison replied with a polite smile. "I'm Allison,"

"Welcome to Beacon Hills-" he was soon interrupted by his friends.

"Scott c'mon Malia saved us a table," one of them shouted, making Scott sigh.

"I'll see you around," he says as he winks at Allison and walks off. Allison turns around with the biggest smile on her face

"Who was that hottie?" she asked eagerly.

"That's Scott," I said.

"He's cute." We both laughed and carried on talking until it was the end of lunch, then with that, we went and headed to our last lessons of the day.

—————
V o t e  &
C o m m e n t
- this is my trashy 'stydia' book, enjoy :))
em☁︎