1.30 ˢ ᵁᴿᴾᴿᴵˢᴱ

☁︎

t h i r d p e r s o n

Lydia woke up in her hotel room whereas Stiles woke up in his bed next to a little girl. Lydia got up and got into the shower doing her normal routine. Stiles got up bathing the little girl before showering himself.

Stiles got changed into some smart clothes that consisted of a white button up and some black pants. Bella wore a beautiful white little dress with daises on it. Lydia wore a blue dress, showing off her curves perfectly.

Stiles brushed her hair before putting on her frilly socks and sparkly shoes. Stiles finished getting her  ready and headed out the door.

Lydia walking out the door being back for over a week drove to Allison and Scott's engagement party. Stiles and the little one arrived before any one else, helping with setting up.

After half an hour mostly everyone was there and Lydia was just arriving. She nervously walked in, Stiles name ringing around her head. Bella stood in the corridor hiding from her dad that was chasing her.

"Hello." Lydia heard a small voice and turned around.

"Oh hello." Lydia smiled sweetly.

"Are you Lydia?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" Lydia asked confused.

"My Dad talks about you all the time." She smiled and grabbed her hand. "I bet he can't wait to see you." Lydia was very confused at this point.

Bella pulled her into the big room filled with tables, drinks and laughter. Lydia looked around overwhelmed by the haunting room and the little girl.

"Lydia?!" Someone said.

"Allison!" Lydia said and ran; engulfing her in a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" Allison smiled. "I thought you got in a week ago? Why didn't you visit?"

"I was just getting used to it again..."

"Ally?" Bella said pulling on her leg. "Where's Daddy?"

"He's um-" Allison is interrupted by Scott.

"Lydia!" Scott smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hey Scott." Lydia smiled.

"Arabella." Someone cooed making the little girl giggle.

"Lydia I think we need to-" Allison started before yet again being interrupted.

"DADDY!" The girl shouted running over to her dad, Lydia's eyes following the little girl. Stiles chuckled picking her up and tickling her.

The room went silent.

Lydia was speechless, not only has Stiles moved on, he has a child. A beautiful baby girl, that looked exactly like him.

Stiles noticed the silence and looked up to see the girl he's loved since the third grade standing there. He was speechless and in shock, he didn't have a clue that she was going to be there.