1.35 ᴵᵀˢ ᴬᴸᵂᴬᵞˢ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᴴᴱᴿ

☁︎

t h i r d p e r s o n

Pain rushing through his body, all his emotions had resurfaced and he could feel the tears.

When he walked back to the mother and daughter he was bombarded by questions. Questions he couldn't handle at this point. He was so broken that he couldn't be put back together.

He picked up Bella and walked back to his car not caring if Elena was following. His mind was elsewhere as he had just lost her again.

He loves her. She loves him. Why isn't it that simple.

Elena joined them getting into the front of Stiles' jeep. He drove home with the two. He proceeded to get out and walked back into his home.

He headed upstairs to Bella's room, in audible to everything around him. He got her changed and into bed and with a kiss on the head he left her room. Elena read her a story while Stiles walked back to his room.

He saw the messy bed, the sheets draped over the ends of the bed. Balls of clothes screwed up on the floor. He remembered the night vividly.

Her purring in his ear as he went deeper into her. The wet kisses left along her neck and chest. The marks on his back from Lydia's kitten claws.

He missed her. She missed him. He took a seat on the bed his head in his hands, the emotions overflowing. Elena walked in, looking at him before taking a seat next to him rubbing his shoulder soothingly.

Stiles looked up at her, they're eyes locked onto each other. Stiles had no idea what he was doing, which made him put his lips on hers. She kissed back immediately, slipping her tongue in his mouth.

He didn't know why he did this he just knew that he missed her. Lydia. And he wanted her. Lydia. Not Elena. But he was so hurt; so broken that he made love to another girl that wasn't her.

☁︎

Stiles woke up the smell of coffee and pancakes filled the air. He was naked and alone; which didn't recall last night events. He threw on some clothes he found on the ground before heading downstairs

He walked in the kitchen to see Elena in one of his shirts and Bella sat eating some pancakes. "Morning Daddy!" Bella greeted making Stiles smile at her.

"Morning babe." Elena said and kissed his cheek. This was all too much for Stiles to process so after some coffee he agreed to sit down with her and talk.

"Belle, why don't you go play upstairs." Stiles suggested and she toddled upstairs. Elena sat down next to him and rubbed his arm,

"Last night was really great you know, I missed us."

"Stop Elena. I regret what happened last night." Stiles interrupted.

"What why?" Elena asked.

"I was just hurt and I needed comfort and you were there and yeah..."

"So you just used me for sex!" Elena spat.

"Elena, you came on to me!" Stiles argued.

"Not the point!... This is about her isn't it!" She spat venom laced in her voice.

"She has a name you know!" Stiles spoke.

"Lyn- or Lyd- or something. Whatever! She's tearing our family apart can't you see."

"Bullshit and you know it! She's been a better mom to Bella than you have ever been!"

"We all make mistakes, Stiles." Elena tried to argue.

"This." He gestured between the both of them. "Is not going to work."

"Why?" Elena pleaded.

"We just don't!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Why does it always have to be her?" Elena said softly and sadly.

"It's always been her." Stiles spoke. Elena nodded tears falling. She quickly wiped them away.

"I hope your happy, I'll talk to Bella and then I'll be on my way." Elena said heading upstairs. Stiles sighed burying his face in his hands.

After a while Elena came back downstairs bag in hand. Bella was holding onto her. "Do you have to go?" Belle asked softly.

"Yes baby, but I'll be back soon." Elena said and kissed her head. "Remember Mommy loves you."

"I love you too, mommy." Bella sniffled hugging her.

"Goodbye Stiles." She said and gave him a hug. She kissed his cheek but before pulling away he whispered something in his ear. "Go get your girl."

Stiles smiled nodded before she got in her car and drove off. Bella hugged Stiles still upset.

"It's okay baby, you still have me." Stiles said kissing her head.

"I know but now i don't have Mommy, Aunty Ali." Bella sniffled. "I don't even have Lydia."

Stiles had an idea, one that he would act on straight away. So that's what he did...

——————
V o t e &
C o m m e n t
- few more chapters left :(
em☁︎