1.14 ᴿᴱᵛᴱᴺᴳᴱ ᴵˢ ˢᵂᴱᴱᵀ

☁︎

A w e e k l a t e r . . .

S t i l e s

I'm finally letting it heal. The scar, that wants to be healed. Her name will fade but forever be scarred there. No one knows about it and no one will ever know.

Thanks to my friends, I could sleep again, ate full meals and just felt normal again. Even though I didn't have her.

I switched out my black hoodie for my flannels, keeping the arms long because I don't know what I'd do if someone saw her name.

I still like to spend my lunch in library, getting lost in a book but at least I'm not alone anymore. I can walk into school with my head held high and it's because of them.

We were sat in the library all talking and doing last minute homework for next lesson. Our laughs were interrupted by the bell and we walk to lesson.

I've moved a bit closer to the front but further away from her. Lydia. She's changed.

We start to walk towards our next lesson, until I am shoved into a locker by Aiden, and there she was. Lydia. Standing there, letting this all happen. Laughing at me.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Scott and Issac yelled.

"Oh nothing just having a nice chat with my friend." Aiden smugly said back.

"Let him go!" Cora growled. Aiden dropped me on the floor.

"I can't believe your letting this happen, Lydia! A week ago you were in love with Stiles and now your picking on him and beating him up. I can't believe I was ever your friend." Allison hissed while Cora and Issac helped me up.

"I was never your friend Allison. I just used you. I was never in love with that. Who could be, so just stay the hell away from me, you whore." Lydia spat back and stormed off with Malia.

As they walked off Aiden barged into my shoulder yet again.

"Thanks you guys. I'm so tired of them." Scott patted me on the shoulder and we all then begin walking towards our next lesson now officially late.

☁︎

L y d i a

I ran off from that bitch I used to call my best friend, I couldn't believe she was talking to me like that. I could see Malia and Aiden trying to catch up after me but I ran off before they could catch me.

I ran out into the courtyard to see Theo siting there, I go over to join him. I greet him with a small 'hi' and a warm smile.

"Are you okay Lydia? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just everything." I laugh sniffling and he pulls me in for a hug.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really, anyway what are you doing out here?"

"I have a test next period so, I'm cramming all of my studying in." He spoke making me giggle.

"How about I help you." I move closer to him.

"Okay." He smiled; making me start helping him with a few equations before he starts moving closer and closer until, his lips are on mine. I deepen the kiss by pulling him closer. we are soon interrupted by a booming voice.

"YOU BITCH!" I here someone yell. I pull away quickly to see who it was.

Malia.

"Malia, I'm sor-." She interrupted me by slapping me, Theo then gets up and makes sure I'm okay.

"You going to get what's coming to you." And with that she stormed out.

"Are you okay." Theo cupped my face; making me pull away.

"Of course I'm not, Theo! We shouldn't of done that and because of you I may of just lost my best friend." I shout at him.

"Wow, Lydia, calm down, what's the worst she's gonna do." But that's the thing I didn't know what was going to happen next. I ran away quickly towards my car and drove home hoping everything would be okay tomorrow.

☁︎

The sound of my alarm woke me from my deep sleep. I got up slowly and jumped in the shower, praying that everything yesterday had blown over.

I got out dried and curled my hair. Applied some makeup and picked my outfit for the day. I grab my phone and purse and head out the door.

I arrive at school and apply some lipgloss, and a spray of my perfume; getting out of the car I walk into school.

As soon as I open the door everyone stares at me. Some dirty, some laughing, and some sad. I instantly wonder what's going on but I just ignore it and walk towards my locker.

As I walk down the hall, everyone is looking at me and whispering and pointing. I arrive at my locker and see why.

It was a picture. A picture of me with no top on; my bare chest, and the my first thought was 'Stiles was telling the truth.'

————————
V o t e  &
C o m m e n t
-let me tell you, shits about to go down.
em☁︎