1.18 ᴴᴱᴬᴸᴵᴺᴳ

☁︎

L y d i a

It had been a couple days and Stiles had still not woken up. I have not left the hospital since, I've left his bed a few times to go the bathroom or get some food.

Thankfully Stiles room, has a bathroom so there is a shower in there. I just sit there all day staring at him. Listening to music, reading books, or talking to an unconscious boy.

I hadn't slept since, so my eyes had these big black rings around them. I refused to sleep, at least not until Stiles wakes up.

"Hey Lydia." Allison smiled as she entered the room Scott following. They have been visiting a lot too, just not staying. Issac and Cora have been in a few times as well.

"Hey guys." I reply. Allison walks over and engulfs me in a hug, then she kisses Stiles on the head and takes a seat next to Scott.

"How is he?" Scott asked.

"Still the same." I answer.

"How's his dad?" Allison asked.

"Not bad, yeah, he's been coming in after his shifts, stays here until he has to go and leaves for work." I stroke my thumb over Stiles knuckles.

"Have you slept?" He asks me.

"No." I reply plainly.

"Lydia, you need to sle-." I interrupt her.

"No Allison, I've told you this a million times, not until he's awake!" I snapped and they both stare at me with a sad expression. "Sorry, I'm just stressed." I apologise.

"If he doesn't wake up by the end of this week will you please, try sleeping. Not just for me, for him and for you. You know he wouldn't want this." Allison spoke, I didn't mean to say what came next, but it just slipped.

"You know he wouldn't want this! How dare you, how do you even know what he would want, are you here all the time. No. So just stay out." I was full blown pissed at this point so I decided to leave the room, to cool down.

I went outside into this garden behind the hospital and sat on one of the benches. I just sat there gazing at the stars, thinking to myself. I suddenly hear footsteps and turn around to see Scott.

"I come in peace." Scott says as he takes a seat next to me, he passes me a coffee.

"Thanks." I say taking the hot drink.

"You kind of exploded in there, mind telling me why?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's just, it's just. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of reacted like that it's just all the emotions get to much and instead of crying, I just get angry at every little thing." I let a single tear fall. Only did I know that, that single tear lead to a waterfall of tears.

"You know and it's probably down to the fact that I haven't slept in 5 days and the fact that all I've consumed is a couple bags of chips from the hospital vending machine. I may of treated Stiles like complete shit, but I still cared about him. And I feel like this is God's way of punishing me for what I did to him, and I hate myself. I sit there everyday wishing and praying that I could swap places with him. Let him lead the amazing and incredible life with his friends and family, not having a care in the world. I blame myself for his, s-suicide." I was full blown crying at the point.