1.28 ᵀᴴᴱ ᵂᴴᴵˢᴷᴱᵞ ᴱᵞᴱᴰ

☁︎

S t i l e s

It's been 5 years since I last spoke to Lydia, and my memories were returned. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She was my everything... and she left me; I miss her.

The sound of screeching coming from my alarm woke me from my deep sleep. With a groan, I hit the alarm. A few minutes later and it's going off again, I groaned and sat up.

Waking up to an empty bed is one of the worst feelings in the world, not having that special person next to you hurts. Especially when you know that, that special person can never be yours.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I groaned turning off the alarm. Rubbing my eyes and shivering slightly, I grab my phone checking the time before getting up and jumping in the shower.

The warm water coats my body as a layer of armour. Once I have finished I get out and brush my teeth, before brushing my hair. I pick out some jeans, a black top and a red and blue flannel to go over it.

I head downstairs and go to make myself a cup of coffee, while I organise my things for work. Once I have finished I head upstairs and into Arabella's room.

"Bella..." I cooed walking over to her bed and kissing her head. "Come on babygirl, time to wake up." Bella groans and opens her eyes.

Arabella Claudia Stilinski is 3 years old and she's my daughter. I met her mother after countless one night stands just trying to get over Lydia.

Her mother left us not too long after she was born, i supported her through the whole pregnancy and then after 2 weeks of giving birth she said she was 'going out' and then she never came back. I've lost hope with if she'll return or not, but to be honest we don't need her.

It's been hard, some nights worst than others, when all you want to do is sleep but she has other plans, or when she won't eat and you go in to over protective parent mode, or when you want to eat but she wants all your food and then she gives you that look and you feel guilty if you don't.

Over these past 2-3 years I've gotten used to it and now she's my princess and she's the most important thing in my life. If it wasn't for the support and help of Scott and Allison, I don't think I could of done it.

"Hi Daddy." She giggles and wraps her small arms around my neck.

I pick her up kissing her cheek "Good morning princess, would you like some pancakes?" I ask smiling.

"Yes please!" She squealed happily as I carry her downstairs and into the kitchen. Setting her down in her chair I turn on some cartoons before making some pancakes.

After a long but cute breakfast session I take her back upstairs to change into some clothes. Allison really helped with what to do and what looks good together. Personally, I think blue and orange is a good combination you know; like two people together, but Allison has other ideas.

"What are we wearing today, babygirl?" I ask her looking through her clothes.

"Pink!" She says excitedly playing with her toys. I pick out a pink dress with white sparkly tights. I get her changed from her pyjamas to her clothes also putting on some small boots.