1.20 ᴿᴱᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱᴿ

☁︎

L y d i a

"Stiles?"

His whiskey brown eyes now locked with mine. There are tears in my eyes, but for once there happy tears.

"Where am I?" His groggy voice asked.

"Your in the hospital. Oh I'm so happy your awake." I spoke with a big smile.

"Wait, who are you?" He asked and went into a seizure, doctors and nurses were running in to calm him down, but I couldn't pay attention to that.

Those three words. Those three word is what completely shattered my heart. Tears were falling down my face, sad tears.

I was being pushed out of the room I felt like I couldn't breath. I collapsed to the floor in sobs and screams. I then felt some arms wrap around me. It was Allison and Scott was stood next to her.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" Allison asked now scared.

"H-h-he f-for-got." I burst into tears crying into her chest. Scott went to find his mom to see what was happening.

My heart felt like it was being torn to a million pieces, and then being ripped out of my chest. It ached and ached. I couldn't move I was in so much emotional and physical pain.

I was completely broken and the only person that could put me back together had forgotten.

Maybe it was your brown eyes, maybe it was your scent, maybe it was your hands, they were so common, but so original. You were my happy place, you were my safe haven, you were my home. But I guess, we move homes sometimes because of leaks and cracks, and it wasn't the home that was damaged, it was my heart, it was my feelings for you, it was everything.

Lydia Martin's home was Stiles Stilinski.

Melissa had explained everything to Allison and Scott while I sat there. Blank. As if the emotions were to much. Allison tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear anything.

I don't know how long it was but eventually we could go back in. Scott got up first and walked to the door. Allison helped me up.

Allison helped me walk into Stiles room where he is sat up reading one of my books; making me smile at him.

"Hi Stiles." Scott says.

"Um....hi....w-who are you?" He asked. Tears fell down my face. Scott face dropped with sadness.

"I'm Scott, your best friend." He said voice breaking.

"Oh." Stiles said. "And you are?"

"I'm Allison, Scott's girlfriend and your friend." Allison smiled at him.

"And you?" Stiles whiskey brown eyes met my emerald green ones.

"I-I-I." Was all I could say before I started crying and ran out. I ran out and right into Noah; looking up at him and start to cry even more.

Melissa had called him and told him what had happened, he immediately came as soon as he heard.

Once i had calmed down Noah and I headed back into his room, Noah going first.