1.34 ᴹᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴰᴬᵁᴳᴴᵀᴱᴿˢ

☁︎

t h i r d p e r s o n

"Hi Stiles." Elena said standing up.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Stiles exclaimed.

"I invited her." Allison interrupted; making Stiles glare at her.

"Why?!" Stiles exclaimed.

"You are not capable of being her dad." Allison replied.

"How dare you!" Lydia pipped up. "I may not have been here long, but during this time Stiles has been the best damn fucking Dad I've ever seen!"

Stiles smiled slightly at her. "So are you two back together now?" Allison scoffed.

"DADDY!!!" Bella ran in jumping on him wrapping him in a hug. Stiles held her close.

"Hey babygirl." Stiles smiled.

"I missed you." Bella said nuzzling into his neck.

"I missed you too!" Stiles kissed her head.

"Who's that?" Bella asked pointing at Elena.

"Hi sweetie, I'm... well... your mom." Elena said and Stiles gave her a glare.

"Your my mom?" Bella questioned.

"No she's not!" Stiles interrupted. "Scott will you take her in the living room." Scott nodded not wanting to be a part of it, considering he spent his wedding night convincing Allison not to call Elena.

"How dare you say that!" Stiles spoke venom laced in his voice.

"What it's the truth!" Elena argued back.

"She's 3 years old! She doesn't even know her rights from her lefts!"

"Stiles i'm her mother and I deserve to see my child!"

"You lost that right the second you walked away from both our lives!" Stiles spat.

"I couldn't do it, I was too young." Elena said.

"AND YOU THINK I COULD!" Stiles shouted making the house go silent. "And don't come up with a bullshit excuse of you were on your own, you had me! I stuck with you through everything and then you just up and left."

"I'm not asking to move in with you or anything i just want to see my daughter. I did miss everything her first steps, first words." Elena explained.

"And who's faults that!" Stiles argued.

"Please Stiles." Elena pleaded. Stiles sighed rubbing his temple, he looked to Lydia who gave a sympathetic look.

"Fine! But I supervise." Elena squealed and hugged him which Stiles took by surprise.

"Thank you, you won't regret it." Elena smiled.

It was safe to say Lydia was worried, she had just got her guy and now her guys old girl is back and she could sense the formidable off her.