1.29 ᴱᴺᴳᴬᴳᴱᴹᴱᴺᵀ

☁︎

S t i l e s

I am woken up by a little girl jumping on top of me. I groaned before turning over. "Bella go back to bed."

"But I'm not tired!" The hyperactive little girl exclaimed.

"But it's Saturday and I like to sleep in on Saturdays." I groaned burying my face in the pillow.

"Don't be so lazy Daddy, please?" Belle begged looking at me with her puppy dogs eyes.

I sigh "fine!" She always does that and I always give in. "You got me wrapped around your little finger, princess." 

"I know Daddy." She giggles and runs downstairs. I follow after her and begin making breakfast.

A couple of hours later we were ready for the day and I was driving to Scott's and Allison's place. Pulling up, I get out and help Bella out of the car.
She runs to the front door and opens it running in.

"AUNTY ALLY!!!!!" She shouts running up to her and engulfing her in a hug.

"Hey Belle!" Allison says picking her up and kissing her cheek. I walk in closing the door before hugging Scott.

"Hi Uncle Scott." She waves holding onto Allison.

"Heyo princess, hows my favourite girl doing?" He asks rubbing her back.

"I'm good!" She smiles. Bella loves Allison and Scott, especially Allison; because she's never had a mother figure Allison has always filled that spot. She needs a female role model in her life and I'm happy that's Allison.

"So, we actually need to talk to you about something." Allison says sitting down on the sofa with Bella. Scott sits next to her while I sit on the sofa opposite.

"Okay..." I said unsure.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!" Allison and Scott declared in sync.

"Oh my god!" I smiled and ran to give them a hug. "Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!" I smiled happily.

"Thanks Stiles!" Allison smiled.

"What does that mean?" Bella asked confused.

"When two people love each other so much, they get married to show they want to be together forever." Allison explained with a smile.

"Oh." Bella looked to me. "Are you going to get married Daddy?" My heart sank and I could feel tears starting to form.

"U-umm....no sweetheart." I stuttered.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I haven't found her, but all I need is you." I babbled and she smiled. Allison saw the distress  I was in, and quickly changed the topic.

"How about we go start lunch?" Allison asked looking at her.

"Yay!" Bella shouted as Allison carried her to the kitchen.

"It's okay buddy." Scott spoke patting my shoulder "I know you miss here, we all do." I smile slightly as he pulls me in for a hug.