1.26 ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴴᴵᴸᴸᶠᴿᴼᴹᴴᴱᴿᴱ

☁︎

t h i r d p e r s o n

Lydia took her seat on the plane, her tears still visible to all who encountered her. Looking out the window at the stars in the sky reminding her of him.

Stiles' memories flooding his mind, all the tears, laughter, smiles all returned to there rightful place. All his feelings and emotions returned and he didn't do anything. He was paralysed.

The strawberry blonde sat in her small and uncomfortable seat anticipating take off, her eyes glued to the stars as the tempo of the plane went faster and faster.

The whiskey eyed boy sat in his decrepit jeep looking at the stars not able to comprehend, that his one true love just left him, or the fact all the hurt and pain had returned to haunt him.

Lydia and Stiles were two completely different people; but like they say opposites attract. 'when i see your light pieces with my dark pieces, i begin to understand why they say opposites attract.'

The star crossed lovers both had darkness some they shared, some they buried, but that darkness can get too much. The overwhelming urge of not being good enough. They are each other's only light.

But the thing is...

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

She loved and she loved but she lost him.

He loved and he loved but he lost her.

As Lydia sat, Stiles drove, to where was uncertain. The two star crossed lovers had felt pain, sometimes physical, sometimes emotional, but the pain they felt at the current moment was unspeakable, their hearts were too broken to be fixed.

The one question remained. The two lovers have been through hell, but yet they fell more and more in love which each other. Why? Soulmates? Emotional tether? Endgame?

'Why do they put themselves through so much pain for love?' You may ask. But that's the thing, can anyone answer that. Lydia and Stiles, they positions into society differ but yet they're meant to be.

The aching in their hearts could last and eternity, if only that's the time they could spend together. There pain will never go away, it will just be a constant reminder of there soulmate, their one true love.

Soulmates are destined to be together but they're a different kind of soulmates, the kind where they need to let each other go.

One of the hardest things in life, my dear, is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive. The thing about love is that it's not always sweet it can be sour. Don't forget, even salt looks like sugar.

He is the boy who wanders into hearts without knocking or wiping his feet. She's the girl who says goodbye but never really lets go. They're the aimless, the broken, the hopeless, the last and they're tired.

For them it doesn't seem to get easier, will it ever? Can these two meant to be, lovers, every find each other. Maybe?

In another life.

As Stiles sat quietly on a large rock overlooking Beacon Hills, like their protecter. Lydia walked off the plane slowly clinging onto her bag, the tears now stained on her face.

Before you know it the platonic couple are on their way. They whiskey eyed boy returning to his home whereas the emerald eyed girl was on her way to her new home.

Lydia was on Stiles' mind and Stiles was on Lydia's mind.

As Lydia is welcomed by her father and his girlfriend, her eyes are drawn too, two little boys. Her step-brothers. The ones she never knew she had, that's how much she speaks to her father. Brooke (her fathers girlfriend) introduced the little boys to her, one of them called Anthony and the other Ben.

Stiles is welcomed home by an empty house, but a house full of memories. Stiles quickly looks at the wooden pictures hanging on the worn out walls. There was a picture of his mother, Stiles couldn't help but let a few tears fall at the fact he remembers the decaying of his mother. For each time a tear fell it was symbolic of each punch his father had ever thrown at him.

Stiles was always told by his father his was responsible for his mother's death, but just think, Lydia was responsible for his overdose. Darkness was engraved in their bones, their blood and in their hearts.

Lydia was shown to her room, still in shock as she was told she had siblings. She dumped her bag in a corner of her room and fought through the boxes filled with her memories. She was greeted by her new bed, the pillows engulfing her as she gets comfy. Taking off her bra and slinging it to the side she climbs under the puffy duvet, not bothering to get changed or wash away the ruined makeup.

Stiles was also greeted by his messy bed, his sheets thin from being used. The lump in his mattress poking into his back making him toss and turn, the lack of sleep he got turned into more time thinking about her. About Lydia.

Lydia and Stiles. Stiles and Lydia. Stydia, As Allison calls it. Lydia wanted to hold him. Stiles wanted to hold her. The same question repeated in their mind, 'why?'

'Why are you not here with me?'

'Why are you not in my arms?'

'Why am i not holding you?'

'Why are we STILL not together?'

'Why do i still love you?'

'Why will i always love you?'

'Why?!'

Lydia and Stiles groaned in frustration, all they wanted was to be together. They stared at their ceiling hoping to fall asleep.

Lydia was the sun, and Stiles was the moon.

There's an old story about the sun and the moon, they were lovers and the Earth was filled with jealousy because he had no one to love, so he separated them. Every time the sun went down and the moon came out they'd slightly touch. The earth did this so they always knew they couldn't have each other, but what the earth didn't know that the simplest touch kept them going. They were each other's hope. The sun sacrificed itself everyday for the moon to breath, and the moon sacrificed itself every night for the sun.

Lydia sacrificed herself for her moon.

Stiles sacrificed himself for his sun.

They were each other's hope, and they cling onto every second they spent together. They will forever think about one another, but know they need to move on.

"Stiles don't stop being my moon." Lydia whispered.

"Lydia don't stop being my sun." Stiles whispered.

And just like that there asleep.

—————-
V o t e &
C o m m e n t
-tbh this books hurts me, oh and next chapters gonna be a time skip
em☁︎