1.37 ᴾᴿᴵᵛᴬᵀᴱ ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴᵀˢ

☁︎

t w o y e a r s l a t e r

t h i r d p e r s o n

Stiles hummed cooking dinner for the family gazing over at Bella every now and again. He'd often think about everything, his life really. How he was so lucky to have such a intelligent, joyful and caring daughter, he really was the luckiest father in the world.

Continuing with his cooking and couldn't help but look at the silver band on his right hand. Smiling happily, he remembered the day vividly.

How beautiful and elegant she looked walking down the aisle. A long flowy dress that looked amazing on, but was a treat for Stiles to take off later that night.

Those exquisite strawberry locks which he adores tangling his fingers in, the smell of fresh flowers intoxicated him. Her angelic smile that made him weak at the knees. Her dainty and divine hands that fit together perfect with his.

A small smile showed on his face as he remembered the mischievous actions that they committed that night. The overwhelming sound of moans and groans as they made love to each other over and over again.

To Stiles Lydia's body was a temple in his eyes she was goddess an he made sure to treat her that way. Carefully caressing her breasts as he licked up and down her neck, leaving a mark or two.

Stiles remembered every detail of that night. The way she purred in his ear every time he went deeper. Her kitten licks up his hard long member, teasing and edging him every so close off the edge.

She made him crazy, he loved nothing more than the sight of her underneath him. A beautiful mess exactly like him. They never talk about the actions of that night, they only repeat them, over and over again.

"MOMMY!!!" His thoughts are cut short as Bella screams almost giving him a heart attack. Once he sees the familiar strawberry locks that are his wife he calms and continues cooking.

"Hi beautiful." Lydia engulfs her in a huge hug picking her up. "Whatcha doing?"

"I'm having a tea party with my toys, would you like to join us Mommy?" She asked hopeful.

"I would love too babygirl!" She smiled happily joining Bella on the floor, sitting her in between her legs, holding her close.

Stiles smiled over at them admiring the pair. He then thinks about the first time Bella called her 'Mommy.' You should've seen her face, I'd never seen her so happy. It was like she was just given everything she desired most in life.

They spent endless nights rolling around naked in bed and then the countless early morning pancakes and dance party's. The family meals laughing and joking, and all the exciting adventures to the park.

Bella passed Lydia a plastic tea cup which she clinked with Bella's and the rest of the toy guest at the tea party. She then passed her a plastic cake when she pretend to eat with a huge smile.

"Miss.Bella that was amazing! Thank you so much for having me at your tea party!" She smiled and kissed her cheek multiple times.

Lydia slowly got up and retired to the kitchen. She snaked two arms around Stiles waist causing him to turn and face her. His smile grew as she moved her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.