1.5 ᴼᴾᴱᴺᴵᴺᴳ ᵁᴾ

☁︎

L y d i a

Clueless? I am clueless, I have no idea what to wear, upon deciding this I immediately phone Allison.

"Allison," I groaned.

"What's up buttercup?" She spoke.

"I have no idea what to wear?"

"On my way," she replied.

"Thank you!"

1 0  m i n u t e s  l a t e r

The front door opens as I hear a voice shout "I'm here!"

"Up here," I shout back. "Help me please?" she rifled through my closet and then brought out the perfect outfit.

"I don't even." I head into the bathroom and start to get ready, once dressed I head out back into my bedroom.

"Stunning Lyds!" She smiled.

"Thank you, Ally." I smiled widely checking myself out in the mirror, "What time is it?"

"6:55 why?" She answered.

"I gotta go, talk later, love you!" I shouted running out the door.

☁︎

S t i l e s

Hearing a knock at the door, I head towards it and find a petite, strawberry blonde, standing there gorgeously.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." I replied mentally cursing myself at the beauty that stood in front of me.

"Stiles, I'm on the night shift so I guess I'll see you tomor-" My dad stops in his sentence due to the front girl standing in our doorway.

"Hi, I'm Lydia." She greeted giving him a warm smile.

"Martin right?"

"Yeah " She answered.

"Wait, Stiles didn't you have a cru- ."

"ALRIGHT DAD!" I exclaimed before he could say anything else. We exchanged goodbyes and he left.

I couldn't get over how amazing she looked, at this point I didn't realize my mouth was open.

"Close your mouth Stilinski, you'll catch flys." She said smirking.

" C-come in!" I stutter as we walk into my living room. "You want anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay thanks." She said. "So shall we get started." We both take a seat on the sofa and she takes out a notebook.

"Are you going to interrogate me, Martin?" I ask, making her giggle.

"Well, I've got to remember you somehow." She said. "So... Stilinski what's your favorite colour?" She asked.

"Orange and blue, for the Mets," I answer.

"What do you want to do when you're older?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure... everyone wants me to go on and be this big Lacrosse star! But that's not what I want to do if I'm being honest."

"What do you want to do then?"

"I've always dreamed of becoming a writer,"

"Really?" She smiled. "I think you should do what makes you happy."