1.6 ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴿᴱᴬᴷᶠᴬˢᵀ ᶜᴸᵁᴮ

☁︎

                                           S t i l e s

I woke up in the morning, happy for a change I actually wanted to get out of bed. of course this was due to a certain strawberry blonde. After getting ready I headed out and drove to school. I arrived at school about ten minutes later. I enter immediately spotting a rare strawberry blonde.

"Good Morning Kitten," 

"Hey Stiles, what's gotten you in a good mood?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"You make me happy." I instantly regretted it as soon as I said it. 

"At least take me on a date first," She said sarcastically and began laughing.

"Okay,"

"Stiles, you have a girlfriend remember!"

"Not like a date, a movie, and pizza with a friend."

"if you want too, anyway I've never been on a date so..."

"Hold up firecracker, you've never been on a date!"

"Yes, Stiles I've never been on a date, want to say it a bit louder!"

"Sorry,"

"Do you also want to tell them that I'm a virgin too." She spoke sarcasm dripped from her tongue.

"OKAY LISTEN UP EVERYBODY LYDIA WANTED YOU TO KNO-!" She hit me in the stomach before I could finish what I was going to say. We both ended up laughing, My god her laugh was one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.

"Tonight, pizza and the breakfast club."

"The breakfast club?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"You've never heard of the breakfast club?" 

"Nope."

"Lydia Martin you have not lived until you've seen the breakfast club!"

"It's that good huh?"

"Yep!"

"Better than Starwars?"

"That is an impossible decision, one I will never make!" She started to laugh. "I'll see you tonight come round my place at seven? My dad's working nights again."

"Okay, see you then." As she waved goodbye, I walked to my locker and instantly found another girl waiting for me.

"Malia, hey!"

"What are you doing talking to that loser!" She spoke in disgust.

"One she's not a loser and secondly she just a friend," I say trying to teach that to myself.

"Okay, whatever! Want me to come over tonight for round two? I mean I know you prefer me on my knees anyway."

"Woahh, Okay Malia! I can't tonight I'm busy."

"Yeah okay, busy with what?"

"I have got homework to catch up on," I lied.

"Fine, be frigid!" She groaned walking away. 

☁︎

L a t e r t h a t e v e n i n g

                               t h i r d p e r s o n :

Lydia arrived at Stiles' house more anxious than ever. Stiles opened the door and welcomed her with a warm smile. "Hey Lyds," she greeted him with a smile as they both entered the living room.

"Pizza is on the way, the movie is ready, get ready for the best two hours of your life!  Lydia ended up crying by the end of the movie and Stiles kept his arm around her. Lydia didn't seem to mind.

"That is undoubtedly the best movie I've ever seen! It's incredible!" She smiled.

He gave her a huge warm smile and started to clean up. What started with cleaning upended in a water fight.

"Stiles stop!" She giggled.

"Never." They were laughing hysterically. This ended in them drowning themselves and the kitchen in water.

"Can I borrow some clothes and a towel?" The girl asked a smile on her face.

"Yeah course!" He said guiding her to his room giving her one of his t-shirts and a towel. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything." Stiles heard the door, opening it, he spotted a familiar dirty blonde.

"Hey, Stiles!" Malia exclaimed.

"Malia, What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to see you, obviously." She pointed out.

"I told you I was busy," He snapped back.

"Well I don't care, are you going to let me in or not?" She snapped back.

"No Malia, I have homework I'll see you tomorrow." And with no hesitation, he slammed the door before she could say anything else. Stiles then made his way into the kitchen to start cleaning up the mess they had just made.

Lydia quietly made her way downstairs to help Stiles. He was completely mesmerized by the small beauty that stood in front of him. The butterfly's in his stomach would flutter like crazy anytime she was around.

"Stilinski," He snapped out of his daydream. "What have a told you about closing your mouth, you'll catch flies." She giggled making him stutter.

"I-um-I-um."

"Use your words, Stiles." She spoke chuckling at the speechless boy.

"Sorry." After a few hours of watching TV, the small girl decided it was time to go home. She got changed back into her damp clothes and said her goodbyes to the whiskey eyed boy and headed home.

—————
V o t e &
C o m m e n t
- this is basically just a filler chapter
em☁︎