1.31 ᴾᴿᴼᵀᴱᶜᵀᴼᴿ

☁︎

t h i r d p e r s o n

Lydia woke up as normal except today she had a clear conscience, she had spoken to the whiskey eyed boy after 5 years. She woke up with a smile on her face until she checked her phone and saw Alec's name. Would you believe he was trying to apologise.

Lydia turned off her phone slinging it to the side before getting ready and then driving to Allison's. Once arriving she is greeted by Bella.

"Hey Lydia!" She exclaimed running to give her a hug.

"Hey sweetheart." She smiled picking her up. Stiles walked into to find his little girl in Lydia's arms.

"Oh, hey Lyds." Stiles greeted.

"Hi Stiles." Lydia said back looking at him.

"Daddy? Can Lydia come to the park with up today?" Bella asked.

"I'm sure Lydia is very busy today." Stiles spoke.

"No, not really." Lydia answered making Bella squeal with delight.

"Only if your up for it."

"Of course."

"Okay then, go get your shoes beautiful." Stiles said to Bella, while Lydia went to say a quick 'hello' to Allison and Scott before leaving.

"You still have the jeep." Lydia giggled.

"Always baby." He said not releasing what he had just called her, Lydia blushed at the nickname getting in the car, while Stiles put Bella in her seat.

"Is the car seat even safe back there?" Lydia asked.

"Well we've been doing it for 3 years, so yeah." He said getting into the drivers seat. They drove to the park in an awkward silence not knowing what to say.

We they arrived Stiles helped Bella out while Lydia got out the other side. Bella started immediately running towards the slide and the monkey bars.

Stiles and Lydia sat on the bench watching her smiling. "Daddy! Come push me on the swings!" Bella exclaimed sitting on the swing. Stiles nodded getting up and walking towards her.

Lydia watched the pair as Stiles laughed pushing her, smiling widely every time Bella shouted 'higher!' After a while Bella came up to Lydia "Will you go on the slide with me?" She asked and Lydia nodded.

Lydia made her way to the top of the slide putting Bella inbetween her legs and pushing off the slide laughing. Stiles looked at them smiling, but worrying. Why? Because he knows Bella will fall in love with her, and then she'll be gone too.

Lydia played with Bella on the different equipment around the park. Stiles thought to himself, watching them. Bella then ran back over to her dad interrupting his thoughts.

"Can we get Ice-Cream?" Bella asked.

"I don't know, beautiful." He said.

"Please." She gave in her best puppy eyes which Stiles immediately melted into.

"Okay, fine." He sighed.