1.32 ᵂᴱᴰᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴮᴱᴸᴸˢ

☁︎

t h i r d p e r s o n

Today was the day, the day for Scott's and Allison's wedding and nobody not even the bride and groom were more nervous than Stiles and Lydia.

The whole argument last week lead to them not talking, and now they have to walk down the aisle together. But not in the way they'd like.

After Alec apologising profusely, Lydia forgave him yet again and he was now getting ready in Lydia's room. Stiles didn't know about Alec, but let's just say this chapter doesn't end well for the pair.

Meanwhile, Stiles was dressed and ready in his blue tux, trying to get Bella ready. "Belle please?" Her Dad pleaded.

It was safe to say Bella was still upset about Lydia, over the past weeks before the whole argument thing Bella had become a lot closer with Lydia.
Stiles rubbed his head, his was about to drop to the floor in tears, he's been having to deal with this for a while now.

"Arabella you get changed right now!" Stiles said firmly making her cry and run into the bathroom. Stiles sighed not knowing what to do.

Stiles did the only thing he could to sort this. So he called Lydia. Alec looked at her phone, "What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia looked at him strangely before taking her phone off him.

"Hey Stiles." She greeted.

"I need you." He spoke.

"What do you mean?" Lydia was confused.

"Since last week Bella has not been cooperating very well and I have tried and tried but it's not use... I-I need you L-Lydia." He sighed tears falling down his face.

"I'm on my way." Lydia said feeling sorry for the boy.

"Thank you." He spoke very grateful. Lydia smiled slightly getting her bag.

"Where are you going?" Alec asks.

"Stiles needs me." She said.

"Well I'm coming with you." He said following her to Stiles room considering they were staying in the same hotel.

Lydia knocked on the door gently. She was greeted by the boy but in an attractive blue suit showing off his muscular arms very well.

Stiles opened to see her in a beautiful baby pink dress and a warm smile. He moved his head to the left to see a man standing with his arm around her waist.

"Thank you for coming." Stiles said awkwardly. Lydia smiled walking in, the man following behind.

"Anytime, by the way this is Alec." Lydia introduced him, Stiles smiled at him while Alec glared at him.

"She's in there, she refuses to come out." Stiles said making Alec laugh. Lydia glared at Alec as well as Stiles.

Lydia went to the bathroom door and knocked on gently "Bella?"

"Go away!" Bella shouted.

"It's me Lydia." Lydia said.