1.15 ᵂᴱ ᴬᴸᴸ ᶠᴬᴸᴸ ᴰᴼᵂᴺ

☁︎

L y d i a

I rip the picture off my locker before running to my car. Tears filling up my eyes, ready to fall at any given moment.

Why would she do this, she's such a bitch. She could of just exposed me for a cheat; but no she had post my fucking nudes around the school.

I drove home, and with the slam of the door I let the tears fall. How could I be so stupid. How could I be so WRONG!

I should of believed him, I should've listened. Stiles would never lie to me and yet; I was so naive.

There's nothing I can do; nothing to do, so I just sit here crying. I don't want to do this anymore, why do I always end up getting hurt.

I betrayed the only person I ever cared about. I destroyed the person I've ever loved and I don't know if he would ever forgive me.

I.

Love.

Stiles.

I gather my thoughts and walk into the bathroom, and turn on the bath. I look at myself in the mirror and wipe of the excess makeup that was smeared across my face.

I take of my clothes and climb into the bath. The hot water swallowing my body so it cannot be seen. My deep breaths, and the silence was deafening.

My nimble fingers dance along the water; debating my essence of being here. In the flesh, alive.

I have nothing to live for anymore. I don't have Allison. I don't have Jackson. I don't have my mom. And I don't have Stiles. I have no one.

Where do I go from here, I've already lost so much, what difference does it make. I think and I think.

I don't want to be a coward anymore, I'm not going to run away and hide. I am going to fight for him. I'm going to fight for Stiles.

I jump out of the bath; wrapping a towel around my body and throw on some clothes. I quickly brush and dry my hair, grabbing my phone and bag; rushing out the door and into my car.

Once I arrive at school I realise the big lacrosse game is on so that's where he would be. I ran into the school just to make sure he's not there, my picture is still hung up. I can't get distracted... not now.

Once I arrived at the field I see him talking to Scott and Issac before the game. Nows my chance but before I can do anything I'm stopped by Malia.

"And where do you think your going?" Malia asked.

"Malia, move out of my way."

"Nope, not until you leave."

"Okay Malia, I'm sorry but I need to speak to someone." My anger levels were slowly increasing and I was a fuse waiting to blow.

"Nope, now leave you little slut." That's it, I've reached my peak.

"OKAY MALIA YOU WON!" I shouted making everyone look at me. "You won okay! Is that what you want to hear. You completely destroyed my life, to the point where I wanted to end it!" Everyone including Stiles was now looking at me.

Stiles begins to walk away; making me push past Malia and run after him.

"Stiles please!" I beg him making him stop.

"What Lydia? What do you want!" He said shouting at me in the middle of the field.

"I'm sorry okay! I should of believed you and I didn't and I'm sorry."

"No Lydia, you don't get to be sorry. Not anymore. After the hell you put me and my friends through." Tears were falling down both our faces.

"Please Stiles, I love you!" I shout now fully crying.

"Just stop Lydia! Stop! I loved you, but you broke my heart and it hurt like hell.

He turned around to walk away but I grabbed his flannel ripping it off and leaving him in just a t-shirt. There on his arm was a cut, more like a scar.

'Lydia'

It said my name. Stiles had carved my name into his arm. You could hear the gasp and whispers from the whole school watching this. I cried even more, still holding onto his arm.

He grasped his arm out of my reach, causing him wince and he ran, he ran so far. He did this....

because of me.

————
V o t e  &
C o m m e n t
-legit cried writing this
em☁︎