1.7 ᴴᴱᴬᴿᵀᴮᴿᴱᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ

☁︎

L y d i a

Recently, I've become a lot more popular and it's weird since Allison and Scott started dating they hung out a lot which meant I was third-wheeling with Stiles. But I'd walk through the Halls and people I've actually never spoken too would come up and start a conversation with me.

I've been invited to parties and made loads of new friends. Best of all, Stiles and I were a lot closer and you could definitely feel the tension between us.

I was sat at lunch with Allison, Scott, and Issac talking about the History essay, that none of us had started when I heard a commotion. It didn't take long before we found out it was Malia and Stiles.

"I can't believe you're doing this here!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Doing what, confronting you for the liar you are!" She shouted right back. I don't usually like getting involved with drama, but I couldn't look away.

"You know what Malia, I can't do this anymore! I think we should break up." He said trying to stay calm.

"Fine!" She screamed but before storming out. The boy looked around before spotting us and walking our way.

"Hey, guys." He said before taking a seat next to me, we all just smiled. "You guys saw that, didn't you?"

"It was pretty hard to miss," I spoke giving him a reassuring smile.

"So what was that about?" Scott asked.

"Malia being crazy as per usual," He replied.

"She one crazy... hot bitch," Issac added. We all immediately glared at Issac. "Guys, I was kidding!" He lied.

"So Lyds," Allison said as she was trying to change the topic. "Who are you going to the Winter Formal with?"

"To be honest, I wasn't really going to go, those things are just cruel. Girls dressing up for some lame-ass guys just to look their way," I replied.

"So I'm guessing no one asked you?" Issac stated.

"Nope, "I really hoped Stiles would ask to take me, but it never occurred to him.

"Stiles?" Scott said catching the attention of him. "Who are you taking, since you and Malia are not obviously going?"

"Dunno?" He replied plainly.

"I have an idea!" Allison said. "Why don't you and Lydia go together?" He quickly looked at me making sure I was okay with him asking.

"Okay," He said. The biggest grin crept up upon my face and I could not stop smiling.

"This is perfect we can go dress shopping together!" Allison squealed.

"I guess we can," I said with the biggest smile on my face. It felt weird though, I had the feeling Stiles didn't want to go with me he just wasn't being himself.

☁︎