1.13 ᴷᴵᴺᴳ & ᵟᵁᴱᴱᴺ

☁︎

L y d i a

It's been a week or two since my last encounter with Stiles and I am now queen of Beacon Hills high school. Aiden my king obviously. I've ditched Allison, Scott, Issac and Cora. There not really that cool anymore so, you know.

Jackson apparently moved to London, but I've had to much drama to have known.

One person that I've made allies with is Malia, she's now one of my best friends. We always go shopping and she dating Theo who is also on the lacrosse team.

I've been to the teacher in my class and switched partners so I no longer have to work with Stiles anymore on our annoying little project.

I'm stood at my locker talking to Malia, when I felt two strong muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe." Aiden said and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Aiden." I turn around an kiss him.

"So are you coming to the big game next week, it's the finals."

"Yeah of course." Theo then approaches Malia and starts to make out with her. Once they've done, Stiles walks in the building.

Black hoodie, black jeans, black converse, hood up and head down.

"I can't believe I used to date that." Malia groaned and I just laughed.

"He's such a freak." Theo chimed in. Aiden nodded towards Theo and they walked over towards him and walk into him causing him to drop him books everywhere. The corridor filled with small sniggers, and whispering.

"Watch where your going weirdo!" Aiden shouted pushing him to the ground. Aiden throws his arm around my shoulder and walks away with me.

I mean I felt sorry for him, but I've worked hard to get over him and I'm not going back to where I was at the start of the year.

We arrive to English and Aiden takes a seat next to me until Stiles comes in. Aiden then gets up and sits next to him. I could see the trepidation in his eyes his nervous state.

"Hey buddy." Aiden says making everyone laugh. Stiles just ignores him and continues writing.

"You know it's rude to ignore you best friend." Malia sniggers. Aiden then puts him in a headlock and began messing about with him. You could tell Stiles just wanted to be left on his own.

When Aiden eventually stopped dragging him round a like a rag doll. He looked at me in the eyes. His eyes still bloodshot, puffy and black; not the Whiskey Carmel colour I used to remember.

He looked at me to stop this, because he knew that it was wrong what I was letting happen. The class began making me turn around and look at the board.

Once the lesson had finished Aiden had eventually made his way back over to me and intertwined our hands and lead me to the cafeteria. We all sat down talking about the big game.

I couldn't see Stiles anyway, but then I remember he spends his lunchtimes in the library.

☁︎

S t i l e s

I walk into school, alone as normal, headphones in music playing. 'Don't look back in anger' by Oasis playing.

I arrive at my locker and can see Lydia in the corner of my eye. I open my locker and get out my books only for them to be thrown all over the floor by Aiden. As I go to pick it up I'm pushed over by him and his dickhead of friends.

I gathered all my stuff quickly trying not to be late to English. Everything's changed, everything and there was no going back.

I rush to English and head straight to the back of the class, only to be joined by Aiden. Are you fucking kidding me.

"Hey buddy." He said making everyone laugh, the only thing I can do is ignore him.

"You know it's rude to ignore your best friend." Malia said. Aiden then put me in a headlock, I just wanted them to leave me alone. He then stopped as the teacher walked in.

I look up to Lydia to see if she would show and mercy and ask him to stop. She didn't. As soon as the lesson ended a headed straight to the library to get lost in a book.

As I take my usual seat in the library next to the window. Four students enter. Scott and Allison hands intertwined. Then Issac and Cora with his arm wrapped round her waist. They spot me and began to walk towards me.

"Hey." Scott spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"U-um hi." I say back.

"How are you?" Issac asked.

"Okay... I guess." I reply.

"Listen Stiles, we're sorry we ditched you, Lydia had just turned into this stereotypical mean girl bitch, and she's basically ditched us. So yeah." Allison said getting straight to the point.

"Stiles, your my best friend, okay.... a-and I need you. Stiles.... your my brother." Scott said making me embrace him.

Issac and Cora took a seat across from me and they were then joined by Allison and Scott. We spent the rest of lunch talking and laughing. That's the first time I felt free.

I felt no pain. And I didn't need to hurt myself.

My friends. My pack. They kept me sane. They kept me happy.

—————
V o t e &
C o m m e n t
- something bigs going to happennnnn
em☁︎