1.33 ˢᴼ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴺᴼᵂ

☁︎

(smut)

t h i r d p e r s o n

Stiles lay there, not sleeping, not moving, he was once again paralysed. The only good thing in his life was Bella. Is Bella. And now he doesn't even have her.

He was so angry with himself for letting her, Lydia. Back in to his life. He promised Bella would come first and well he didn't exactly break the promise, just kind of went around it.

The clock read 2:31am and Stiles groaned with frustration sitting up he missed his little princess. The love between and father and daughter knows no distance.

Stiles thought about when his daughter would say 'Daddy I need you!' He wondered if she had any idea that he needed her a billion times more.

Meanwhile Lydia was in the exact same position, she couldn't sleep she was too busy thinking about Stiles and how her life has completely changed. She wished she never came back.

Stiles contemplated a million times going to Bella, this would be her first night without him and he was honestly terrified she wouldn't need him anymore.

He looked to his arm, thinking about what he did so many years ago, her name still scarred but barley visible. Did he want to do it again?

He got up slowly, the pain hitting him like and brick, walking slowly into her room. Stiles picked up her favourite teddy taking in the scent, missing his girl.

He still remembers the day she was born, the day she said her first words, the day she took her first steps. He felt like the luckiest guy in the whole word, even though he was no where near capable of looking after a child.

The thing is he wouldn't change anything, his life was somewhat perfect but all because he had Bella. She brought him the peace and closure only Lydia could bring.

Lydia decided she couldn't just sit there all night so she did what she wanted, and she got changed and headed out the hotel and drove to Stiles' house. She wouldn't listen to his demands, she wouldn't be weak anymore, she was going to get him, her guy.

Stiles smiled thinking about his baby girl but his daydreaming was interrupted by the door bell. He thought it was strange that someone would be here at 2 in the morning but it had been a strange day.

Opening the door he is greeted by a certain strawberry blonde. Before he could say anything her lips were on his. Nothing could stop them, they were a firework, there spark now ignited.

Stiles pulled away in shock. "Lydia?"

"Stiles, like you said, I'm not going to fight this anymore, I'm not letting you slip through my fingers. I'm here and I'm staying. Your going to stay and hear it, I love you Stiles Stilinski and I want this more than anything." Lydia finished looking into his whiskey eyes.

Stiles didn't need to reply, his mouth spoke for him. His tongue slid across the bottom of her lip, asking no pleading for entrance. She entangled her fingers in his hair letting his tongue dance around her mouth, exploring it for the first time.

The sensation of his mouth on hers felt so right, that everything else felt wrong. The exchange of saliva as well as moans intrigued the couple making them want more.