1.9 ᵂᴵᴺᵀᴱᴿᴮᴬᴸᴸ

☁︎

L y d i a

It's been a week since my fight with Stiles and he has been M.I.A. I don't blame him, he needs to stay away from me. I can't even look at him; that's thing if i do look at him I'm scared I'll fall into his whiskey eyes and become putty.

"Hey Ally." I called approaching her.

"Hey Lydia." She mumbled.

"You okay Al?"

"Yeah, just worried about Stiles, I mean so is Scott, how about you though, I mean you like him." My stomach immediately sunk, I felt guilty for not telling her what happened.

"Ally, I need to talk to you." I then began to explain what had happened between me and Stiles, the previous week.

"Lyds are you okay? Why didn't you tell me? I could have been there to help." She spoke as she engulfed me in a hug.

"Sorry it was just... i... h-he broke my heart," I whispered holding back the tears as much as I could.

"Come on let's go and find Scott." We walked towards a table where Issac and Scott were seated.

"Hey, guys." Scott piped up.

"Guys guess what?" Issac announced. "Cora's moving schools, to here!" Issac declared with the biggest grin.

"So did you finally grow some balls and ask her out?" Allison said making me and Scott laugh.

"Yep, and I couldn't be happier." I couldn't feel sadder because I wanted that. I wanted that with Stiles, even though he broke my heart and left me a sobbing mess.

"Guys I need to tell you something." I then go on to explain again what had happened between Stiles and I.

"I'm sorry Lydia," Scott spoke softly. "But, that doesn't seem like something Stiles would do, I mean he really likes you, always has, so I don't understand why he'd do that."

"And then to run away, that's definitely not Stiles," Issac added. We all sat there thinking about it, knowing something was off about the situation.

"Yeah, maybe your right." I then feel two hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"I don't know?"

"It's me, Theo." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Everyone greeted him. "So are you ready for Friday?"

"Yeah." Hoping he couldn't see through my lie.

"Good." He replied. We spent the rest of lunch talking, but I was still thinking about what Scott and Issac had said.

☁︎

S t i l e s

"I really appreciate you letting me stay here Derek," I say.

"I understand, it's a real loyal thing your doing," Derek replied.

"Right I better be getting off, got to get back in time to go to this shitty dance thing." Derek began to laugh. "Thank Braeden again for me."