1.4 ᴾᴬᴿᵀᴺᴱᴿˢ ᴵᴺ ᶜᴿᴵᴹᴱ

☁︎

                                      L y d i a

It was the start of the week and I sensed something was going to happen this week; but I wasn't sure what. I had already filled in Allison on what happened at the party and she was super happy for me.

"You know I totally ship you and Stiles, Stydia!" She yelled getting excited at the name.

 "Let's just head to class." She sighs as we enter the school. We head to our first lesson and find two boys sitting in our places. Allison took a seat next to Scott who was in front of me so I had no choice but to sit next to Stiles. I mean I wasn't complaining.

"Hey Lyds," Stiles greeted.

"He-"

"Stiles, why are you sitting there?" A dirty blonde girl asked; more or less demanded.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"You sit with me at the front remember."

"Malia please take your seat!" Mrs Blake said. She groaned and walked towards her seat but not before giving me a dirty look.

"Sorry, about that." he apologised.

"It's fine, but why are you sitting here?" I asked.

"What can't a boy sit next to a pretty girl and not get questioned by it?" He said flirtatiously.

"Right everybody, take a look at the person next to you because they are going to be your partner for the rest of the year and your partner for your project!" Mrs Blake said.

Stiles turned to me smiling. His eyes were warm and endless, his smile infectious and he was intoxicating.

"Your project, is to get to know your partner more and to make a report about them.
You can write about them, make a video, anything really! You have until the end of the term to complete this."

"So... wanna come round my house tonight at about seven and we can start working on the project?" He said.

"okay,"

☁︎

                                                 S t i l e s

It was lunch and as I was walking outside I spotted Scott and Issac and headed over to them.

"Hey, guys," I smile.

"Hey." They both said back, I took my seat next to Issac and began eating my lunch.

"So what's the deal with you and Allison?" I asked.

"To be honest I really like her, I mean she funny, kind, smart!" He smiled widely talking about the brunette.

"Scott's got it bad. What about you and Lydia?" Issac asked.

"What do you mean? There's nothing going on with me and Lydia." I could feel myself blushing. Issac began laughing hysterically. "What's so funny?"

"Are you blind dude! She totally likes you!" Scott spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Really? She's coming over to my place tonight to start working on our project."

"Stilinski gonna get some!" Issac stated.

"Shut up Goldilocks!" 

"Allison! Lydia! Over here!" Scott shouted. The two girls walked over, Allison taking a seat next to Scott and Lydia next to me. 

"Excuse me!" Malia shouted. "But what do you think you're doing sat next to my boyfriend!" She exclaimed.

"Malia calm down!" Stiles groaned.

"You're sticking up for her... again!" She hissed. "Do you even care about me?"

"Here we go again," Issac added.

"Shut it, Lahey!" Malia and Stiles said in unison.

"It's fine Stiles, I'll go," Lydia spoke softly.

"No!"

"Malia there's enough room on this table for all of us now there's a spare seat next to Issac!" She just stood there speechless, she gave me a dirty look and sat down next to Issac.

"You go, girl!" Issac said causing an eruption of laughter from the table, besides Malia.

———

V o t e &
C o m m e n t
- issac is a cutie
em☁︎