1.23 ᵀᴴᴱ ᵀᴿᵁᵀᴴ

☁︎

S t i l e s

I was really bored, Scott and Allison had gone back to school, as well as Lydia. I just kinda sat there messing with my fingers. Lydia left me some books to read, I aimlessly pick one up and start reading.

'The perks of being a wall flower.' I pull an awkward face at the name and think it's a book about flowers or plants or something like that. I hesitate but open the book.

A couple hours later and I'm half way through the book and I'm in love, it's so good. I put the book on the night stand next to my bed and sit up. I stretch and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

I take off the hospital gown and sweatpants and turn on the water. I stepped into the tepid water wiping my face and drenching my whole body in water. I use a small amount of soap for my hair and body, once I've done I get out and wrap a towel around my waist.

Putting on the clothes I was wearing before I head back to the hospital bed and sit down. I kept wondering where Lydia was, she should be here by now.

Stiles picked up his book continuing reading, soon enough he is interrupted by Scott and Allison. "Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey." They respond and sit down.

"Where's Lydia?" Scott asks.

"That's what I was thinking shouldn't she be here by now." I say and look at Allison who is sitting quietly.

"She's um... she's in isolation." Allison spoke quietly.

"What! Why?" I ask.

"For you. Stiles. For you attempted suicide." Allison admitted. My heart broke, my suicide was because of her, I was in here because of her, she was only coming in because she did this.

"Wait. She made me do this." I ask softly. Allison nodded. "So I'm in this hospital bed because of her." I was getting angrier. Allison nodded again.

"She and some of her friends bullied you constantly, they drove you to kill yourself." Allison truthfully said.

"Allison stop! I thought you were Lydia's friend and now your talking shit about her and telling Stiles in the worst possible way!" Scott was angry at her attitude.

"No Scott! I want to know why I'm lying in this hospital bed and why I can't remember most of my life, so thank you Allison for putting my mind at ease!" I shouted angry. I was so upset and betrayed at Lydia. I then looked to my arm to see her name, I showed it to them.

"I did this. I asked why her name was there and she said I hurt her and she hurt me. She never. Never! said I almost killed myself because of her." Scott and Allison sat there quietly.

I had never felt more rage ever in my life, she's a liar. "Stiles, she's sorry though, when she found out about you she tore herself apart. She didn't leave you bedside once." Scott said.

I looked at him "Are you seriously defending her!"

"Come on Stiles. The old you would've forgiven, the old you wouldn't act like this." Scott says.

"THE OLD ME SCOTT! ...is dead! Because of her." I spat at him. Our shouting calmed when a she entered the room. Lydia.

"Is everything okay in here?" Lydia asked as she walked in making all of us turn to her.