Depression

Some people do stupid things to "FEEL"

Some people do drugs

some people literally want to feel pain, so they cut or some sort of self harming.

Don't worry you aren't alone, there are a lot of people like you, these people hate attention drawn to them because they have anxiety, depression, and stuff like that.

But i assure you, these people are of the most kind soled people out there.

Even if they dress different, wear dark colored cloths with piercings everywhere.

they are still human, so treat them that way.

Just because they aren't like you, that doesn't mean it gives you a reason to bully and make fun of them.

Actually most teens go through this faze of only dressing in dark cloths, because sometimes in the teen life, you may loose loved ones or get bullied, and it draws the dark side out of you, and you turn into a dark being.

Meaning that you are classified as an EMO, in the public eye.

People hate being classified something in the public eye, by their family, by their friends...but it's just the way the world works, someone always has to judge you for who you are.

But they just do this to themselves to feel, they want to have a great life just like you and i but they can't because so many cruel people live in this world. And these people have tormented and bullied us/them for all of their/our lives.

But we are cool about it because we have been dealing with it forever...but when a rich girl or guy gets bullied the whole world ends for them...i guess that't one thing i don't get.

I hate when the rich dis the poor but when the rich get bullied for being dicks it is just quite funny...but you gotta remember you were in their shoes once, and couldn't gain the courage to stand up for yourself.

But you could be nice and stand up for this rich person, you might even gain a friend for it, you'll never know until you try.