I won Second Place on this Book...Wooh

The 5th Ohana Awards 

Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time to read my sad depressing book... But most people don't like writing about their raw feelings. So I had to step out of my comfort zone and write about mine...And who knew that so many people would relate and comment on my chapters, sometimes checking on me...And other times Asking for help, And advice on how to get through something such as depression...My answer will always be, "I can't get through depression, most people can't, it is one of the hardest obstacles of my life. But living every day with depression, is like having a physical fight with a sibling, you don't want to hurt them, but you don't want to be hurt either. My PTSD is a whole other story...I know not many of you on here have PTSD, but I am assuming most of you have either herd of it or at least know someone who suffers from it. PTSD is allot like depression, But like 20xx worse. PTSD in some cases can give you flashbacks of the day you first were so frightened that you got your PTSD. Sometimes the visions are so real, that you can't help but tremble in fear, Sometimes the visions will wait until you fall asleep while you are most susceptible to them while you dream... But other times they'll come while wide awake...Or in my worst cases while at school!. But Then living with Anxiety, UUUGH I swear anxiety is like an arachnophobe trying to enjoy a nice peaceful day, with a book outside, while laying on a hammock, When all of the sudden a huge spider comes to say hi. Any arachnophobe on here knows the feeling of wanting some peace. And all of the sudden you see this nasty creature about to touch you. And your soul can't help but pack its bags and fly back up to heaven where no spiders shall be. But then try living with all three, Anxiety, PTSD, And Depression all in one person is enough for that person to want to kill themselves. I have been diagnosed with all three of these miserable, uncurbable diseases. And every time I go to see the doctor, he always want's to give me more meds, and more treatment, and more specialists to keep the monsters at bay. But now that I am 18 I have chosen to let loose these monsters and face then head on, I have had the doctor take me off all of my meds, And now I am ready to fight for my freedom. And hopefully one day, MY GODDAM SPACE. But until I get my space, I just have to keep living every day of my life, in WW3 until I can win the war myself.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ohana-Awards

Thank You @Ohana-Awards For believing in me!