~Why End It~

Why End life? Life can be so fun, if you just live it to its fullest. You living life can be inspiring to others to live their life, even if it is the most fucked up life out there, it still gives them hope.

Why end a life? Why suffer? Why don't people get away from the things they suffer from? Honestly I think it might be because it makes them feel. It makes them realize that life isn't all rainbows and gumdrops. Life can be so miserable at times that you might wanna quit especially in childhood where your parents might be too strict or too mean and abusive or controlling "but in the end it doesn't even matter" because you'll eventually move out of your parents house.

Some people when they have depression, they like to listen to depressing music to make themselves feel at ease, and not alone. 

Why do people cut? When people go through really hard times in there life maybe they got PTSD or severe depression and they want to not feel NUMB they'll try and cut a little bit to try to feel the pain. In a world this cruel and unforgiving why not try and stand out? Why not be an outcast and hate life, hate the government, hate everyone and everything. 

People who suffer from the illness we call depression are the kindest people out there, because they don't want people to go through what they are going through, so don't judge if you see someone in class with cuts on their wrists or arms, get them help, and don't snitch on them, ask them if they are okay and become their friend. Because honestly you don't k ow if that's the reason they are the way they are, maybe they just need a friend.

Medications! Not everyone suffering from a type of depression need medications, they need love and affection, not just a bunch of lousy chemicals to add to their brain. Most of the times medication just make things worse. For me this is the case so please trust me, medications are nasty and when they don't work or you need high doses it makes you feel like(EXCUSE MY FOUL LANGUAGE) But it makes you feel like a fucking retard sometimes and it really sucks when you tell the doctor or your parents how you feel and they don't care or don't get it.

Love and affection is the only cure for depression but sometimes people may shut you out, but its only because they don't see what the people who love you are trying to do. Honestly I think if I had a girlfriend or just really good friends who cared enough about me to hang out with me, i'd be a happy person. I mean, I've got great friends but it feels like I am the one always asking to hang out, and if I didn't ask I'd probably never see my friends at all, and that's very saddening to me.