If it's all in My head then my head is pretty fucked up

I've been told my whole life that mental illness is all in your head; that it isn't real. I've gotten thinking. No shit sherlock it is in your head. Why do you think its called Mental illness? Its an illness like depression, PTSD, anxiety. And a lot of other invisible silent killer illnesses.

But as I've been realizing this, it makes me mad because nobody I know who's close to me understands mental illness then. 

No one wants to understand that it takes 1 mind fuck to be forever broken

For some there is a hope. There is a light to aide their escape out of the darkness. Everyone has this light at one point. But few unfortunate souls loose that light along with the hope of ever getting better.

For some though the light is a bit to early and not always their destined way to go. We all have a fate. Weather you believe it or not. We are brought into this world to live a life. Not to be brought into this world and make it to our teens and say you've had enough. You have to give this thing called "Life" a chance. Live your life and see where it takes you. Sometimes taking the right path in life can be soooooo rewarding and you'd look back and say thank god I didn't end it there.

Just know this. The trials we face each day we wake up. These trials are what makes us, us. Without Trials to go through we Humans wouldn't have anything to prove in live. Eventually not having anything left to live for. We are very weird beings who like to prove things to themselves and others. I bet if we "Humans" Didn't have anything left to prove in life; humankind would all go into a great depressive state and suicide would be so common that its more like a fact and there wouldn't be a preventative. But right now humans have things to prove and things to live and fight for. So just know there is always at least a flicker of hope before you end it.