FML #FUCKDEPRESSION #MAKECHESTERPROUD

Why is life so terrible?

Why are we even put in this life?

Can't god tell from a damaged soul to a pure soul?

I think my soul is damaged

I can't seem to do anything right

with my #1 idol dead, (Chester Bennington) Who can i look up to now?

Why does this dreadful world have to keep taking and taking from the broken and the sad?

Why drive millions of teens hero, to kill himself?

Idk, i guess i just don't get this, Chester, just days before his death, seemed so happy, my friends are worried about me, because i can't get over his death, i only own 5 linkin park shirts and a beanie...and i have been wearing them every day since i fund out abut his death.

Why, suicide, why couldn't he find help, did you know that in some religions, suicide is such a sin that parents don't feel sad for their kids, but instead they feel ashamed, for themselves.

That is fucked the fuck up... if my parents were like that, i'd kill myself, just to make them feel ashamed, because that is so fucked up...did the parents even know what was going on in their teens mind...i know my mind is crawling with darkness and my soul is shattered. But my mom hasn't noticed yet. And the only reason i haven't ended it yet, is because i love my mom a lot, and she is going through hard times with her marriage, and does threaten her life from time to time. I just wanna know that she won't do it, because I've got 3 young siblings at home, and one of them is two years old.

I also don't wanna leave my grandma, because i am all she has left of my dad, my dad was killed in 2008 in a domestic violence shooting, on Christmas night. So i have to stay here, at least for her. No matter how hard things get, no matter how deep my cuts get, i have to stay for my family..

LINKIN PARK NOBODY'S LISTENING

I tried to give you warning, but everyone ignores me

told you everything loud and clear

But no body's listening

Called to you so clearly but you don't want to hear me.

Told you everything loud and clear.

And nobody's listening

I've got a heart full of pain,

head full of stress,

hand full of anger held in my chest

God i'm gonna miss Chester so much, i can't believe he's gone, now I've gotta get into other bands...linkin park was all i ever listened to, because i hate change, especially in music, but i really liked "One More Light" that album, just all of it's songs give me chills, every time I listen to it, even before his death.

#FUCKDEPRESSION #MAKECHESTERPROUD

Chester Bennington, has saved my life more times then I can count...thank you, #LINKINPARK for being there for me, in my darkest days. Thank you #CHESTERBENNINGTON for singing your feelings that so many people, kids, and teens, shared with you. I'll see you in the afterlife Chester Benningon. Don't quit singing, when its my time, i still want to hear a concert from you, I want you to teach me to be an angelic demon screamer.