Why, just why RANT

Why?  Why does depression have to be a thing? Why do such young human beings go through such a horrible illness? Why do I have to go through such a terrible illness? 

Why does depression take so many good lives? Why does it have to suck the life out of you first? Why are certain people just destined to get depression? Why does certain things just set off the people with depression? Why does it feel like you are the only one around you that is struggling to live with this terrible illness? Is there any hope for a better life?

How come no one gets me? Every time I show my feelings people think I am crazy or just trying to get attention. Well I'm not, why would I try and fib that I have this illness? Because that's what it is, an illness. Its like a disease that targets the brain until the brain just cant take anymore so the brain decides to create a kill switch and the body does the rest... death by suicide.

That's another thing, Why does suicide take so many lives each year? Depression or other illnesses help with that, You don't just wake up one day and say "I'M DONE" you'll need something or someone to push you off the edge. Honestly for me, it has been Chester Bennington's death, not saying i'll do it but I have been very close because, Chester Bennington of linkin PARK sang about things like his feelings so he could feel better and get it out of him. But when his demons finally won. I'm sure so many people will follow his path and let their demons win... And its kinda funny how i just said that and the radio is playing "Nobody can save me now" by Chester Bennington himself. God he has such a great voice i'm gonna miss it.

That's a whole other subject "CHESTER BENNINGTON" was my savior my Metal "GOD" that his music has stopped me from doing the unthinkable since i was about 8 years old. Why did he really do it? I know he was missing his best friend who killed himself but why kill yourself on a dead friends birthday and leave 6 children and a wife behind? I just honestly don't get it :(

I have honestly been listening to linkin PARK since I got my first album for my 7th birthday Hybrid Theory, Awe good times. I can now recite all of their songs on every album,because of how obsessed I am with them.