Gone but not forgotten

Everyone gone too soon, they have a story. They aren't selfish they aren't attention seekers. They have had a hard life, and that's why they took the path they took.

They are suffering, they are sad...everyone has a story to tell, if you see someone depressed and alone, go hang out with them, they need your help to stay here on earth.

Even if it means abandoning "your" friends, go hang out with them. You never know how much more they can take.

And if they say that they are fine, keep pushing they'll eventually think its okay to tell you because they don't know you.

But when they tell you, be kind, be nice...and accept that their life isn't like yours.

That's the main reason people take the wrong path, is because they feel that no one cares and the person acting like they care they only want the drama.

Not all people are like this tho...some people go through things too. And most of them get better and have a happy life. So sometimes it is good to talk to someone, because they could have gone through the same things you are going through. Weather its family issues, abuse, being bullied, suicidal thoughts, or just not feeling like you fit in.

But in my opinion, i'm never calling the suicide hotline because they'll just put you in the hospital if its serious enough, but they don't even always talk to you, they just assume that you have issues and want to die.

Authors note: 

I only write this to help myself and maybe others feel better...so don't assume i'm suicidal right now.