19

Rick, Carol, T, Daryl and Riley were currently getting the cars inside the yard, Carol actually being inside one and driving in, the sun being hot against her skin, a bruise had formed on the back of her shoulder from the other day. She was wearing a black wife beater, black jeans and her only pair of boots, her hair put in a French braid as well.

"Alright, let's get the other cars in" Rick said "we'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard"

"Good" Daryl said "our vehicles camped out there looks like a giant vacancy sign"

"After that, we need to load up these bodies so we can burn them" Riley added

"Its gonna be a long day" T muttered

"Where's Glenn and Maggie?" Carol asked "we could use the help"

"Guard tower" Daryl answered

"Guard tower?" Rick asked "they were just up there last night" causing them to look up at the tower

"Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl shouted

After a moment, Glenn stepped out of the tower, no shirt while buttoning his pants,

"Hey!" He greeted "what's up guys?!"

A snort emitted from Riley, followed by a laugh,

"You comin'?!" Riley asked him

"What?!" He replied

"You comin'?!" Daryl repeated, throwing an arm over her shoulders "come on, we could use a hand!"

"Yeah, we'll be right down!" He replied

We walked toward the cars, still laughing, she shook her head slightly, Daryl keeping his arm over her shoulders,

"Hey Rick" T said, getting his attention

Rick stopped smiling immediately when he looked behind Daryl and Riley, causing them to turn around, seeing Oscar and Axel out of their cell block, walking toward them,

"Come with me" Rick said, causing them to follow "that's close enough. We had an agreement"

"You stay in your block" Riley added

"Please, we know that, we made a deal" Axel replied, Glenn and Maggie arriving "but you gotta understand. We can't live in that place another minute, you follow me? All the bodies, people we knew. Blood, brains everywhere! There's ghost's"

"Why don't you move the bodies out?" Daryl asked

"You should be burning them" Riley added, crossing her arms over her chest

"We tried!" Axel replied "we did!"

"The fence is down on the far side of the prison" Oscar added "every time we drag a body out, those things just line up. So we just dump the body and run back inside"

"Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew, nothing!" Axel said "you trying to have a point? You proved it, bro! We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group, just, please, please, don't make us live in that place!"

"Our deal is not negotiable" Rick replied "you either live in your cell block or you leave"

"I told you this was a waste of time" Oscar said to Axel "they ain't no different that the pricks that shot up our boys. You know how many friends corpses' we had to drag out this week? Just threw 'em out like . . . those were good guys! Good guys who had our backs against really bad dudes in the joint like Thomas and Andrew. Now, we've all made mistakes to get in here, chief, and I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint, but believe me . . . we paid our due. Enough that we would rather hit the road, than go back in that shit hole"