Chapter 2: Infirmary

Then right on cue, the three of you arrived at the infirmary, but the nurse weren't there.

“you guys can go now, I'll just wait for the nurse here alone”, you shooed them both away with a straight face but both of them were just too strong for you.

“no”, they replied at the same time as if they had telepathy, both of them towered your short figure.

“wha.... what do you mean no?”, you frowned to both of them, 'damn it. Why are they so tall? God, why do you create guys tall and girls short? This is so unnfair'. “simply because we just don't want to leave you yet”, Seongwoo grinned ear-to-ear. Daniel looked around the infirmary, “Seongwoo-hyung, would you mind clean the cut on her knee? I'll do the lips”.

“wait.. you do the lips? I want to do it!”, Seongwoo held his hand high in the air with a 'serious' look on his face.

“i can do it myself, y'know”, you stared at them as they looked around in search for the first aid-kit. But they completely ignored your opinion. You heaved out a sigh, “you guys are tall enough, how couldn't you even see it?”, you walked over to one of the tall cupboard and reached for the first aid-kit. Your fingertip only brushed over it.

“noona is so cute”.

“noona is so short”.

You turned your head to glare at them but stopped yourself as a buff chest appeared right infront of you as he reached for the first aid-kit, frankly and obviously it was Kang Daniel who was taller than Seongwoo by one centimeter.

“yah, you better stop making me surprised like that”, you pinched his arm in annoyance, “if I got a heart attack it'll be your fault”, you glared at him before walking past him to seat down.

“heh really? Then I'll do as I please”, Daniel smirked. Seongwoo snatched the first aid-kit from him, “I can do way better than you”, he then walked over to you and inspected your lips, “how did you get hurt though, noona?”.

“well noona said she fell, but I didn't believe her”, Daniel shrugged his shoulder as he went to the other side of you. “I fell and that's-”, your words were cut off by a speculating Seongwoo. “even a pabo like me would've known that that isn't a bruise from a fall....did someone hit you on the face?”, his eyes widened in shock as he leaned closer to your face.

Dugeun! Dugeun!

“wh-what?”, you eyes widened in shock.

“so it is true”, Daniel heaved out a sigh and it was now his turn to lean closer to you, “who?”.

“it's no one!”, you shrieked before you snatched the first aid-kit from Seongwoo's hand, “I'll do it myself now please get out!”, you pushed them out from the infirmary but they wouldn't budge.

“we won't leave until you tell us who”.

“fine! A junior! Now leave!”, you pushed them away and FINALLY they walked slowly outwards, then you quickly close the door, 'seriously what's with me?', you tried you best calming your rapid heartbeat.

Later the nurse walked in and spotted you.

“oh, I apologize dear... I was taking a short break, how can I help you?”.