Chapter 22: Audition

After finally finishing your first ramyun, as if on cue the three boys came together with their ramyun in their tray.

Seongwoo looked confused, "are you going to finish both ramyun, Daniel?".

In return, he shook his head, "aniya...(name)-ah wants it".

"kkojingmal", Euijin made a disbelieved look, "but she just ate". You smiled brightly as you saw Daniel with a tray of two ramyun, "yay! Ramyun!". "heol...", the other blondie laughed in the end, "for a small girl like you, you do have a big appetite".

"I'll pay you later, Niel", you grinned as he placed your ramyun infront of you.

"don't have to (name)-ah~ It's a thanks for making us delicious breakfast all the time", hearing Daniel's words made Euijin frowned a bit as he thought to himself, 'they live together? Am I seriously losing that quick?'.

"and...I'm still sorry for accidentally breaking the small vase you got from Jimin", Seongwoo looked away with an embarrassed look on your face. "yea yea yea~ but make sure, you stick it back up Ong-ah, that's the only way so I could forgive you properly", you looked at him with calculating eyes before slurping the ramyun again for the second time.

"ne!", he smiled before he too started eating.

"by the way... aren't you curious?", he asked.

"about what?", you looked up from your ramyun as you stuffed it in your mouth. "produce 101", he continued. "aahh that, I heard the girls talked, what's that anyway?". "it's something similar with idol rebooting project", he answered simply so you nodded your head simply before you smiled, "so you two are joining produce 101? *they nodded* then I'll be rooting for you too! Just the same as I'll be rooting for Euijin-sunbae-nim.....but....I'm sure I'll find a way to vote you guys", you grinned before closing your eyes, "I can't believe you guys are leaving me just like that", you pouted.

"heii...don't be like that"-Euijin

"noona.......we're not leaving you"-Seongwoo

"aniyo noona, it's only for a year"-Daniel

'it's funny how Niel and Ong got flustered and quickly changed my nickname to noona', you pressed your lip in a thin line while holding in your laughter. "just promise to invite me to your concert when the three of you debut", you winked playfully.

"sure! We'll make sure you can enter the backstage after we're done!", Seongwoo grinned.

"I promise I'll let you enter the backstage when I debut too", Euijin smile softly as he gaze at you.

Nodding your head, you answered, "kkeol", before continuing to eat. When the four of you finally finished eating ramyun, Euijin held out his hand so you could stand up and continued to locked his hand with yours. Seongwoo and Daniel were glaring holes into his head while he was at it.

"see ya guys~ me and Euijin-sunbae-nim are going somewhere for a while", you smiled as you waved your other free hand to the others. Seongwoo frowned a bit while Daniel remained blank face, before he held his hand up and giving you a thumbs-up, "just call us when you get back safely".

"Sure do Niel, you too! Stay safe", you smiled lastly before turning to Euijin who was weirded out by your way of saying goodbye. "you do know you're still gonna see each other next time right?", he chuckled as he stared at you. "yes I do, but those boys tend to ditch school and just play game when I'm not around and there were also time when they got into a fight", you cringed at the thought of it.

"boys still are boys either way", he smiled, "we're actually going to my friend's studio, he has a practice room there and it's very wide". You nodded your head despite not catching the idea what he was going to do.