Chapter 21: Fangirls

The four of you head to the other building which was the cafeteria to order ramyun with of course accompanied with kimchi, once the four of you arrived, annoyingly girls started to flock around you to which you end up being pushed around since they were trying to make Daniel, Seongwoo and Euijin noticed them.

"seriously... shit happens..all the time", you rolled your eyes as you let yourself being pushed around and end yourself with a direct fall to the ground making your butt hurts.

"ah...that hurts", you searched for them through the crowds and saw two blondie, one tall and the other shorter and then a ravenette, you stand there watching them getting devoured by the fangirls question.

"oppa~ I heard you're planning on joining produce 101 at the end of this year".

"oppa! Is that true??"

"oppa~ are you joining idol rebooting project???".

"oppa!! we'll definitely vote for you!"

You rolled your eyes again, "so many oppas, it hurts to just listen", you walked away to buy ramyun while ignoring the pleas you heard from them to you. You got yourself a perfect ramyun that triggers yourself to just buy more and eat more, scared of gaining weight was really not a problem to you, even if you eat a lot, you don't really get fat nor gain that much weight.

So you decide to eat alone while the three boys were still interviewed by the girls, but that stopped when the other boys, sophomore, said to leave which the girls quickly obeyed since they were embarrassed.

"oh god, we're sorry (name)-sshi, please wait for us", Euijin quickly dashed to buy ramyun. Seongwoo then held your hand in his eventhough you were still holding the chopstick in your hand, "I'll be back!". Daniel heaved ou a sigh of relief, "we're reaaallyyy sorry, but please wait for us, don't leave without us".

"don't worry Niel...do you mind ordering one more from this stall", you pointed to the bowl which had the name of the stall. He chuckled, "sure", and so he left.